Epic Perfect World

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
The first 2 minutes are funny. After that, it gets emotional. I have so much respect for this guy.

Offline ~ ~ ~

;) So many great vids on youtube concerning the icebucket challenge. Thanks for sharing this. I and 7 friends did this at a concert, everyone was like wtf?  :P

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
;) So many great vids on youtube concerning the icebucket challenge. Thanks for sharing this. I and 7 friends did this at a concert, everyone was like wtf?  :P
Did you watch the whole video?

Offline ~ ~ ~

Yes I did, as I said I have seen tons of them on Youtube and other video sites. I and my friends had our reasons to do ours during a concert.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Yes I did, as I said I have seen tons of them on Youtube and other video sites. I and my friends had our reasons to do ours during a concert.
Also the sad part?

Offline ~ ~ ~

Yes, "The whole video".

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
the guy who started this whole thing drowned yesterday.

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *