Epic Perfect World

Patch notes v29

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
So let me ask you something, after putting money into the game to get dragon gear not even a week ago, you come out with something better than dragon gear? How is this fair?

lol... it was your fault for donating... all the gear and levels are easy to get here in 1 week, (2 weeks max).. im not saying dont donate... but eh...the gm's are not to blame for this

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
And Agatio...

People will "QQ" about anything and everything... I know you read the forums... under suggestions people are asking for more cubi and "exp" events.. they want stuff handed to em and dont want to actually work for it. I appreciate you not making it so easy... even though it is... your trying to avoid it to where the game is purely just 100% PVP..

Offline brooks12345

• Beginner
Im having issues patching. its keeps failing -_- someone help me!

Scylla

Proschii

Offline tragedy

You know, it's kinda funny how nothing of the Patch 28 Wishlist was added to this new patch. Instead other random things that were never even talked about were added...

Also it seems the casters get screwed over again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the melee classes get to keep their aps with the dragon gear, along with the new attack and defense levels. But the casters lose some channeling, but get the same attack and defense levels. So. What the hell happened there?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline brooks12345

• Beginner
Restarting didn't fix the patching problem

Offline luvyoshiluv

Agreeing with Tragedy that almost none of we had on the wishlist was added, lmfao.

Offline buschkatze

You know, it's kinda funny how nothing of the Patch 28 Wishlist was added to this new patch. Instead other random things that were never even talked about were added...

Also it seems the casters get screwed over again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the melee classes get to keep their aps with the dragon gear, along with the new attack and defense levels. But the casters lose some channeling, but get the same attack and defense levels. So. What the hell happened there?
Agree

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We've been discussing every single point from the wish list - some things were added, some were already implemented before, some delayed as required more testing, some (like fashion and mounts) delayed due to the fact that PWI doesn't have this stuff yet, and some things revoked.

So it's not like we forgot about it ;P

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
We've been discussing every single point from the wish list - some things were added, some were already implemented before, some delayed as required more testing, some (like fashion and mounts) delayed due to the fact that PWI doesn't have this stuff yet, and some things revoked.

So it's not like we forgot about it ;P
+1
Haha people are so thirsty.
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member

Have you even tested r8 reforge weapon? Its rather "op" for casters seeing how this oh so wonderful new buff was added to it. "Purify"
As for the Patch 28 Wishlist I made a topic within the GM section regarding this list and If certain things don't get added //cough fash cough or found a way to get added //cough fash cough then Agatio and I will have a little pow wow x] xD I'm just wondering how jap similes were added but theres no way to get the jap fashs ;/

Offline siricouture

Here is what I know that has been answered from the original list:

Patch 28 Wishlist:

• MP herbs to God's Giving
Has been done.
  • Female Fashion (new sets on ecatomb) extend missing fash (Prissy Set)
Has been done for Prissy ONLY.
  • Male Fashion (new sets on ecatomb)
PW has not released so no files to add.
  • Dragon mount (new mount on ecatomb)
  • New Flyers (new flyers on ecatomb)
  • Remove Unusable psy books
Has been done.
  • Crazy Stone event (boost the exp reward)
Earn 4800000 exp and 1084800 spirit
  • Same Gender Marriage
Agatio has tried to mess with the quest but was unsuccessful. Final decision though still unknown(?)
  • TT/HH needining 2 people only to open
Has been done.

Anything else that was on that list is something that I can't test right away, don't have the class to see the difference or is Unknown. Hope this helps :}[/list]
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2012, 08:31 am by siricouture

Offline ちミすムㄇ

• From Indonesia With Love

Offline XxHYFUxX

All i have to say is Thank you to the GM's for Putting so many hours of your time to make the game better for everyone even if most player Just use it as something to QQ about I know I have a disliked opinion by most players but hell I'm used to it by now.... I know for a fact Ninjas Spent many of hours working to make sure it was balanced and fair for all class so I want to give him and Special THANK YOU,also Agatio for always Striving to make the game better for everyone as well and allowing the for the Evolution of the game ,SkyLight for make sure The information is pass along and helping player to understand how to get the gear I know i;m missing people that should be thanked but it is 4am and i need to get some sleep....And to the one's that never appreciate anything well you know how I feel and I wish you all would just find a way to be happy with out tearing apart someone else hard work and show even one drop of support for the GM's and every one that make this server Great but it seems you will never change so WHATEVER Just say'n
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing