Epic Perfect World

Barb. Demon/Sage.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Hey guys.
I made a barb  called Sereby.
And i didn't do his culti yet because i was wondering.
What are the Pros/Cons of a Sage and Demon barb?

Offline Spellys

• Beginner
barb is for tanking
demon is for damage

you can see the difference of the skills here
http://pwi.ecatomb.net/

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Any barbs with experience?

-Oxymoronic

sage wb good for tanking demon wb good for damage and can still tank pretty well. demon's way better than sage.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
sage wb good for tanking demon wb good for damage and can still tank pretty well. demon's way better than sage.
Thanks! Is demon good for PvE and PvP?

-Oxymoronic

Thanks! Is demon good for PvE and PvP?

demon's best for both pve and pvp yes

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
demon's best for both pve and pvp yes
Ah great. Thanks!
Demon = Aps right

-Oxymoronic

Ah great. Thanks!
Demon = Aps right

or dph.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
or dph.
Are you online in-game?

-Oxymoronic

Are you online in-game?

nah, and cant right now, and i also dont main a barb. however i've played both demon and sage in the past, and i've also played with the best barbs across all pw servers so i sort of know what im talking about. once again, i dont really main a barb right now, so if u wanna wait for someone with a little bit more experience than me to reply you're free to but i dont think anyone will. or at least not any good wb.

Offline Killa_Arrows

• Retired account
my main is a 150 r8 barb with over 100hp and 68 def lvl and hes hard as hell to kill if you want to tank stuff sage all day if you want to fist and pve then demon is for you feel free to contact me in game on one of my toons listed in my siggy for more info
I'M FOR THE TRUTH, NO MATTER WHO TELLS IT. I'M FOR JUSTICE, NO MATTER WHO IT'S AGAINST
(Malcolm X)

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
my main is a 150 r8 barb with over 100hp and 68 def lvl and hes hard as hell to kill if you want to tank stuff sage all day if you want to fist and pve then demon is for you feel free to contact me in game on one of my toons listed in my siggy for more info
Thanks! I'll contact you :).

nah, and cant right now, and i also dont main a barb. however i've played both demon and sage in the past, and i've also played with the best barbs across all pw servers so i sort of know what im talking about. once again, i dont really main a barb right now, so if u wanna wait for someone with a little bit more experience than me to reply you're free to but i dont think anyone will. or at least not any good wb.
Ahh i see. Thanks, i'll try to reach you soon!

Offline Trent

• Characters: Trenton
  • Faction: Fusion
I'll be on in about an hour if you want a better comparison of the two.

IGN: Jetsu
Sexiest barb on server

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
I'll be on in about an hour if you want a better comparison of the two.

IGN: Jetsu
Thanks!
But i chose demon. If i have any questions, mind if i pm you?

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Hi, i have played barb for a few years now and from what u wrote i would recommend the demon barb version for you. Since it is better for pve without doubt and is easier to kill with in pvp as they said. Main argument to start a sage barb in pvp is the tankiness since its not impossible to kill other players with a sage barb build but (in my opinion) requieres much more skill and it is way harder. I can help you in case u got any question if you pm me ingame under the same name ;). Good luck for whatever u chose!