Epic Perfect World

Epic Screenshot Gallery

Offline '''

Last Edit: Aug 28, 2017, 05:33 pm by azu 青い

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2017, 12:02 pm by ✝𝓥𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Eunoia

• meow
The emotes they added to PWI are pretty cute, hope they bring this soon to epic as well :monkey-15:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
The emotes they added to PWI are pretty cute, hope they bring this soon to epic as well :monkey-15:

omg... so pretty

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life

Aww that is adorable.. :tiger-4: beautiful SSs btw 

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Eunoia

• meow
Glad you guys liked them :pig-23: :tiger-48:

Here is a couple of the new opposite sex emotes as well.
Ignore the questionable editing. Was going for something that turned out like ..some weird sparkly mess>_>

Kind of want to go check these out but still not ready to see my ex using these with every ho on server.  :-\
#triggered
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Kind of want to go check these out but still not ready to see my ex using these with every ho on server.  :-\
#triggered
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence

Offline RikaFoxy

• Creative Foxy
  • Faction: LazyMove
Can see more My Video at RikaFoxy @ Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/c/RikaFoxy

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2017, 10:28 am by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline BornFromTheAshes

• Lord of Cinder
  • Characters: Gwyn

Love it