Epic Perfect World

How Psychics should play on mass PK...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Ok now this is my first mass PK video while i upgraded my videocard to 1 nvidia 210(that dont run smooth in mass Pk as u can see, but at least i go full graphics and i see skills and effects and those cool things) AND NOW YOU ARE WATCHING WHAT THE PSYCHIC CLASS IS MADE TO DO SECOND PWI WEBSITE. "RangedA AoE/ Support", this is how all should play psy instead of camp 2 spark+AoE and holy path like most baddies on this server.Lets check the numbers of this gameplay, i got another video but is 3GB size, dis one of 1 GB already took 4 hrs to upload, so veri hard if i dont convert it to a lower format.
*Look the squad, not even full, one cleric only, i dont got any personal cleric like others...

Numbers

Ironguard Powders Used = 0
Expel Used = 0
Absolute Domain Used = 0
Faith Used = 0
Holy Path used = 1
Time in Black Voodoo = 6:38 min
Time in White Voodoo = 1:13 min
Lifes saved = 243
Direct Kills = 21
Indirect Kills = 8
Deaths = 1( The last one the PK was over for my guild and i noticed late...)

Well sons, now u can learn how to play psy, as u can see, i hit equal any full magic dude and when i say full magic i say Cynix or Toblerone, others are not even full magic, you can check theyr videos here and check the dmg log and see that the 13,44% dmg difference between us, are not visible in a mass PK, while there are many variations like ppl using sutra, absorb skills, def weps, def set, etc etc etc, and i can tank 50 ppls targeting me, simple game play, no panic, no holy path, no sutra, no IG, no expel, no AD.

As u can see my game play is focused on support, crowd control and AoE dmg, i heal my squad, i stealth my squad, i slow the cast of venons, wizard every time i target they, i crowd control 24/7 and the only pill i got in my bag is the 2 spark pill, cuz AD, IG, Expel is for 1 2 3 peoples. But if i want i could play full DDr, using 2 spark 24/7+AoE like others and hitting aqua impact and spirit blast, that is a baddie thing, good psy dont use single target skills in mass(Only if is the last hit), but psys were not made to that, is more about control the terrain, at least is what pwi site say,,,Good Luck with tour class

*Idk how to edit videos.

http://epicpw.com/guides/psychic-gear-adjustmentspvp-guide-by-mentalista/  My guide for u .
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2014, 08:29 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Ok now this is my first mass PK video while i upgraded my videocard to 1 nvidia 210(that dont run smooth in mass Pk as u can see, but at least i go full graphics and i see skills and effects and those cool things) AND NOW YOU ARE WATCHING WHAT THE PSYCHIC CLASS IS MADE TO DO SECOND PWI WEBSITE. "RangedA AoE/ Support", this is how all should play psy instead of camp 2 spark+AoE and holy path like most baddies on this server.Lets check the numbers of this gameplay, i got another video but is 3GB size, dis one of 1 GB already took 4 hrs to upload, so veri hard if i dont convert it to a lower format.
*Look the squad, not even full, one cleric only, i dont got any personal cleric like others...

Numbers

Ironguard Powders Used = 0
Expel Used = 0
Absolute Domain Used = 0
Faith Used = 0
Holy Path used = 1
Time in Black Voodoo = 6:38 min
Time in White Voodoo = 1:13 min
Lifes saved = 243
Direct Kills = 21
Indirect Kills = 8
Deaths = 1( The last one the PK was over for my guild and i noticed late...)

Well sons, now u can learn how to play psy, as u can see, i hit equal any full magic dude and when i say full magic i say Cynix or Toblerone, others are not even full magic, you can check theyr videos here and check the dmg log and see that the 13,44% dmg difference between us, are not visible in a mass PK, while there are many variations like ppl using sutra, absorb skills, def weps, def set, etc etc etc, and i can tank 50 ppls targeting me, simple game play, no panic, no holy path, no sutra, no IG, no expel, no AD.

As u can see my game play is focused on support, crowd control and AoE dmg, i heal my squad, i stealth my squad, i slow the cast of venons, wizard every time i target they, i crowd control 24/7 and the only pill i got in my bag is the 2 spark pill, cuz AD, IG, Expel is for 1 2 3 peoples. But if i want i could play full DDr, using 2 spark 24/7+AoE like others and hitting aqua impact and spirit blast, that is a baddie thing, good psy dont use single target skills in mass(Only if is the last hit), but psys were not made to that, is more about control the terrain, at least is what pwi site say,,,Good Luck with tour class

*Idk how to edit videos.

http://epicpw.com/guides/psychic-gear-adjustmentspvp-guide-by-mentalista/  My guide for u .
Good video of best mystic of the server.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nah, this is bad...like, really bad.
You run around like a 'headless chicken' doing nothing but 1 stun everytime it runs out of cd, u are purely standing and mostly recording, not really aa'ing, u dont really save people for real and the damage u deal wont be enough to kill a lvl 140 cleric, so being effective in mass pk is not what ur build can do.You spam press every genie skill/pot u have in order to survive and ur damage doesnt go more than 15k...as a critic, which is bad for a psy, since MOST psys deal 30k+ as critics in mass pk, making them a threat for every1. Thats why psy is usefull in mass pk. Also, being alive for u means, running out of fight with like 100m, which again, makes u unable to aa, help guildies.Sorry to dissapoint u, thats not effective, thats just a way of watching pk without geting killed....

Paki

Don't know what's worse the video or the gameplay.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
You run around like a 'headless chicken' doing nothing but 1 stun everytime it runs out of cd, u are purely standing and mostly recording, not really aa'ing, u dont really save people for real and the damage u deal wont be enough to kill a lvl 140 cleric, so being effective in mass pk is not what ur build can do.You spam press every genie skill/pot u have in order to survive and ur damage doesnt go more than 15k...as a critic, which is bad for a psy, since MOST psys deal 30k+ as critics in mass pk, making them a threat for every1. Thats why psy is usefull in mass pk. Also, being alive for u means, running out of fight with like 100m, which again, makes u unable to aa, help guildies.Sorry to dissapoint u, thats not effective, thats just a way of watching pk without geting killed....
Still better than kyrios

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Still better than kyrios
+1 u did life bb 4 no reason at the start and i droped it + no music and u disturb soul a veno ? A VENO ? na na no ty

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Lasted 2 seconds into the video. 

This did make me want to level my psychic to 150 though.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
nice video I liked it   ^-^ people need to share their opinion in respective way  :shocked:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 :-[ Hmmm, I watched this, nothing more to say...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
dear god is it that laggy for you when you play too? or is that just the video? id suggest tunring the effects down a bit and consider using simple models if it is that laggy for you while playing too.

that pk was fun though :) i really enjoyed it

-Oxymoronic

i upgraded my videocard to 1 nvidia 210

wat the fk LOL. do you live in a wood shack too? do you even know what internet is?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

No, this is run like a chicken holy pather and die spamming sparks, AD, IG, killing no one cause death.

What i do is just a normal walk.

And yes i hit 30k, as u can see your frend hit from 5k~17k normal in mass like me, check both dmg logs, but he drop like a dragon archer.

*ik u dont like me cause rebel, but lets be true...

+1 u did life bb 4 no reason at the start and i droped it + no music and u disturb soul a veno ? A VENO ? na na no ty

Yeah, go learn PW, i will not explain u why disturb a venon.
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2014, 08:51 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If u'd watch Cynix's , Animassacre's and Noki's videos u'd see that if he aoes a bunch of EAs, they get hiero bugged
if u aoe a bunch of EAs they start laughing irl and ask theirselves if low levels started pking...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
If u'd watch Cynix's , Animassacre's and Noki's videos u'd see that if he aoes a bunch of EAs, they get hiero bugged
if u aoe a bunch of EAs they start laughing irl and ask theirselves if low levels started pking...
They're called alamat...