Epic Perfect World

Apsarcher is practicing

Offline apsarcher

• Cris
  • Characters: EternalFlame
  • Faction: Salvation
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2014, 01:57 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
40 second long into. X.X

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Don't aps while condor is on the opponent during the last fight.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
was good fight  :P Told u to put in the last fights
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2014, 02:18 pm by DominuS

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Don't aps while condor is on the opponent during the last fight.
Don't listen to wannabe Areashi lvl gamers they are not good. Learn to use blazing arrow when you get purged.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
Taking those comments a little to cereal but it's w/e

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A
I'm sorry but the entire intro you decided to make turned me off. x[ Too long and it seems like you're trying too hard to captivate people's interests . . . As for the video content itself it wasn't bad , other than the nasty music.

but overall 6/10

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-36: Gave up on intro..

• : D
Came here to post farm..  :c
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

-Oxymoronic

both are terrible eas who need serious practice. music was pretty bad too. you faith when you have no debuff on you. waste wingrise and alacrity when there's no need for it and you could have just used fortify. need some really really serious practice. enjoyed ur mass pk vid more than this one tbh.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
i loved the intro

Offline apsarcher

• Cris
  • Characters: EternalFlame
ye,seriously i suck at it..thats why im trying my best aint it?xD
thanks for the suggestions oxymoronic,ill try to do it nxt time...about the intro,nah im not trying anyting ijs :))

ill post mass pvp vids soon :)
To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:normal-36: Gave up on intro..

If someone didn't give up at the intro then they are highly factored.  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

Indulgence

both are terrible eas who need serious practice. music was pretty bad too. you faith when you have no debuff on you. waste wingrise and alacrity when there's no need for it and you could have just used fortify. need some really really serious practice. enjoyed ur mass pk vid more than this one tbh.

I mean, he isn't wrong..