Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Xpendables @Toa 20-08-2014

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I'll start healing once i'll get the buff/heal counter up and working :normal-4:

Aw fak, already forgot that  :normal-33:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Kia

Gym Leader Cody, good stuff.   :normal-42:

What Kangaroorider said.

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Thanks for zero heals  :sad:
kermo need personal ep LOLOL

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
kermo need personal ep LOLOL

bring back Lyad on the PK fields bro LOL!
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
bring back Lyad on the PK fields bro LOL!

i will get dragon gear and tome onli 4 you but dw in 2 days legend psy unban we get back to the real fun

Disrupted

Nice video :O mi gusta

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Tidied.

If you can't say anything without starting drama, then don't say anything at all.

You ruin videos for those who post them.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
No, we actually enjoyed it with hot popcorn. Stop deleting everything, it's annoying
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
No, we actually enjoyed it with hot popcorn. Stop deleting everything, it's annoying
i +1 this

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Vegas

No, we actually enjoyed it with a popcorn. Stop deleting everything, it's annoying

This  :sad:

-Oxymoronic

wise words

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Tidied.

If you can't say anything without starting drama, then don't say anything at all.

You ruin videos for those who post them.
hi qt any "Dora the explorer" in gw2 atm :c
Sorry GM.