Epic Perfect World

Voting

This almost always happens, but when I go to vote it always lets me on voting site 1, however every time I go to vote on voting site 2 it tells me I already voted then it usually says I can vote again in 5 hours instead of 6 which it should be 6 if I did vote.. any fix to this issue? Please help: /.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
You can only vote on the second site each 12 hours

Offline AlicE

There's still a problem with it. Unless you sit with a clock to see exactly when you voted, then you can't know exactly when 12 hours pass. With first site if 6 hours haven't passed yet, it shows you "you need to wait for X hours". But with the second one, let's say only 11 hours passed and you thought that 12, you try to vote and it tells you that 12 hours haven't passed (on the site itself), but if you want to vote one hour later, then the EPW counter thinks that you DID vote already and tells you to wait 6 hours more! So basically you're waiting several hours extra. It's all messed up. And sometimes it's not really 12 hours, but actually 24 hours of waiting between voting.

• : D
To be honest, I have this problem too. '-'
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *
Yes this morning I voted on site 1 and this morning on site 2 it said wait 5 hours 8 minutes 39 seconds. I just now voted on site 1 then site 2 still says 5 hours 8 minutes 39 seconds