• Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Useless. Really useless.

Disrupted

Useless. Really useless.
Shush its super useful for ppl like me who never pve

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-43: :normal-43: 2 -3 runs of pv with a traning estoretica or how ever is called u got a decent amount of sp

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
that's why we have level scrolls for a reason....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
+1
It's kind of a waste to buy many of them at 150 when the exp is completely useless for you. Also at lower lvls people aren't able to learn all their skills because lack of spirit in the beginning, and need to wait until later. It's actually useful in a lot of situations.

And if there were separate scrolls for spirit, soon, people would ask for separate exp scrolls which would be cheaper than the current combined scrolls.
The scrolls are mainly on the market to lvl up without having to farm instances. The spirit you get with that is just so you do not have to farm spirit after to get skills, so people will need the SLS anyway.

Vegas

+1, good to make genies too. My alt ran out of SP and I don't want to solo PV in crap gear

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Its a good idea but would bring OP genies......

Offline WarZone

• Lord of Winterfell
  • Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
  • Characters: WarZone
But all that 80mill exp will go to waste if you are already 150 D: . Oh well, thank you for the reply xD

By the time you are lvl 150 you have a couple hundred million spirit already.. why in the world would a lvl 150 need spirit scrolls? it's just stupid...

IGN:                           Character:            Lvl.
JinKazama_                BM                        150
WarZone                   Sin                        150
valkyrie                     Barb                      150
Smartcast                   Wiz                      150
Medium_RO               Psy                        150

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
By the time you are lvl 150 you have a couple hundred million spirit already.. why in the world would a lvl 150 need spirit scrolls? it's just stupid...
You need spirit to level a genie after 150.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
And as a 150, a few runs PV shouldn't be hard.

Vegas

Depends on gear, my alts are naked  :'(

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Depends on gear, my alts are naked  :'(

do it on your mage , w8 after u get a decent genie 1 week = done

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

The whole point of this is to have an option besides farming PV/Spending lots of EC on exp scrolls. PV isn't hard to lvl up in either, yet a lot of people rather use the scrolls.

I don't see why it's so harmful, it won't affect anything and will help certain people. Just because you don't need something doesn't mean others don't either.

Disrupted

The whole point of this is to have an option besides farming PV/Spending lots of EC on exp scrolls. PV isn't hard to lvl up in either, yet a lot of people rather use the scrolls.

I don't see why it's so harmful, it won't affect anything and will help certain people. Just because you don't need something doesn't mean others don't either.
This, i personally hate pv runs. I would much rather buy spirit scrolls with gold to level up a genie