Epic Perfect World

Interested in playing

Offline Nova

I had an interest in joining this server when a friend told me about the 80v80 TW's this server had. I was wondering how long it would take on average to farm/acquire max level/max gears (or close enough to max gear so you're not cannon fodder).

I've been told I'd be farming for at least a month hardcore before I was able to be near maxed out (outside of random rerolls on armor/weapons etc) but I wanted to clarify on it.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
It depends on your PvE Skills
I mean I'm playing for more than a year and still gearless  :normal-2:

Offline Nova

It depends on your PvE Skills
I mean I'm playing for more than a year and still gearless  :normal-2:

My PvE skills are far above average.

If I had a list of how much it cost for things it would help - haven't seen any yet.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
oh o.o
Basically everything you need to know is in here
http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

for more click on Equipment

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Gear isn't that hard to farm, especially if you have a guild to help out and do GBQ on. It's the voting that's a pain in the ass. Took me forever when I first joined to be able to even remotely afford everything I needed from boutique.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
Whut ? the voting system is fine. It's doesn't really take forever if you vote daily specially now when it's more rewarding (kind of)

Offline Nova

Geez, it seems like you need a TON of gold and you can only get 2.6 gold every 6 hours?

I'm under the impression that it would take a month or so if not more to get geared up etc.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
no need gears go dragon n show skills

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
no need gears go dragon n show skills
Master of GA have spoken.

However hes right, you can pvp decently (With a squad at least), dragon geared.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Geez, it seems like you need a TON of gold and you can only get 2.6 gold every 6 hours?

I'm under the impression that it would take a month or so if not more to get geared up etc.

my friends been playing for like 1-2 weeks he's gotten most of his stuff, atm he's just missing the cape. Farming in this game isn't that difficult just takes time. takes around 700 ST to fully recast your r8r and the endgame accs would be the r8r ring, dragon might/magic with good engraves double of 1 stat puzzle cub neck/dragon child scale neck and warsong belt.

Gearing takes time mainly for your final stats but as for getting the stuff i'd suggest get your accessories like WS belt necklace ring and cape first cause once those are done you don't gotta spend more money on em cause all thats left are engraves. After you get the accs. you can work on r8r which takes a hell of a long ass time depending on your luck.

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A

Erm.. It doesn't take long at all, for myself it took maybe a week of full out voting to get my hands on a full set of demonic gear/including 3 weapons.

Then turning that into 150 gear(dragon) is even easier all you need are warsong crystals. Thus leads into R8, which you can get either dragon or R8. R8 = 40 gold = Not even 2 weeks of voting.. Then there's the EC to Gold. 40 gold Is around 1,000 EC but depending on the seller it can be 1,000 to 2,000 Which is EASY to farm :).

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
If you make female toon + pretend be girl + sybur pleyrs + join a veri veri bik pekay fektiion yu be gear 2 days xddDD

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
If you make female toon + pretend be girl + sybur pleyrs + join a veri veri bik pekay fektiion yu be gear 2 days xddDD

bish dis aint runescape, WE FIGURE DIS CRAP OUT, COW BREASTESES= GUY IRL

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

:police: This how I get geared.

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
DONATiON is always open mate. :))))))))

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG