Epic Perfect World

Xpend vs Artifex

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
Get a close up of me next time bro.

-Oxymoronic

Tbh Diogo , i was in stealth also watching that pk xD just like him , i saw Salvation pushing XP also , And tbh while salvation was not there XP was doing very well i think they pushed you alot more than you did to them , so XP didn't need more numbers to pk xD , I counted numbers and both guilds had 40/45 players same numbers pk , but i got mad when i saw Salvation joining tbh <.< i was enjoying the '' watching pk from stealth '' , it's kinda nice to watch pk and not being in there tho ._. I thought on backstabing like the last time tbh LOL and help the guild who was outnumbered but since both guild had same numbers no pk for me and let you guys fight  :-[ ( Waiting for the video boo  ^-^ )

i didnt say anything regarding whatever you just ranted about though lol.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Tbh Diogo , i was in stealth also watching that pk xD just like him , i saw Salvation pushing XP also , And tbh while salvation was not there XP was doing very well i think they pushed you alot more than you did to them , so XP didn't need more numbers to pk xD , I counted numbers and both guilds had 40/45 players same numbers pk , but i got mad when i saw Salvation joining tbh <.< i was enjoying the '' watching pk from stealth '' , it's kinda nice to watch pk and not being in there tho ._. I thought on backstabing like the last time tbh LOL and help the guild who was outnumbered but since both guild had same numbers no pk for me and let you guys fight  :-[ ( Waiting for the video boo  ^-^ )

Forgot to mention GoodGame on air.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes. Salivation was there, so was artifex and xp, that's all.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Should've made them into selfies with loads of random people.  :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-1: :normal-12: :normal-3:

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope
Why is there no close-up of me? I'm obviously the best looking psy in epw...  No prob, next time I'll take an in-game selfie and send it to you to post it so your thread will be better npnp.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Why is there no close-up of me? I'm obviously the best looking psy in epw...  No prob, next time I'll take an in-game selfie and send it to you to post it so your thread will be better npnp.

? Thread is already best because he's targeting Kire.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
? Thread is already best because he's targeting Kire.

Black woman, are you sure? Maybe he just wants you DEAD!  :normal-8:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Best white woman, are you sure? Maybe he just wants you DEAD!  :normal-8:

Doesn't matter, can see my chars face = good thread. :police:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Doesn't matter, can see my chars face = good thread. :police:

I disagree. Who want see you?  :normal-9:

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked
  • So long, space cowboy..
  • Characters: Herushei, TrueHeru
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Here you go everyone  ^-^

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked

1080p is enabled as promised  :tiger-35:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii

Amazing, is that rendered in 4k?

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked
Amazing, is that rendered in 4k?

Not at all, I rendered it at 8mbps and 1080p. I'm use Vegas Pro so I could've done a larger less compressed video but it would've taken hours to upload lol
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2014, 01:31 pm by Herushei