Epic Perfect World

How to set-up my gaming mouse.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left][shadow=red,left]I bought myself a new gaming mouse, its "Bloody V8MA" http://www.bloodytech.net/v8ma.html[/shadow]

So, I wanna ask anyone if I could use the macro on my mouse to perform PW actions/skills, or something. Any ideas or if you know what this mouse can do, please do comment and share.. Thank you[/shadow][/b]

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
idk if PW allows to set Macros, I tried using macro keys on my Apex raw Keyboard...
Last Edit: Aug 19, 2014, 05:56 am by Striker

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I'm not sure about Macros, but I think that'd be neat to implement in game. I have a crappy cheap corded mouse though, sorry I'm not helpful :c
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Did any software cpome with it?

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
If it did you need to install that. It should then give you the chance to change DPI settings, refresh rates, customise your mouse, etc.
As for what it can do on PW...if you bought a gaming mouse for PW only you wasted your money kinda.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Yep, you can sort of set up macro as i've done with my Razer Naga side buttons.

The description of the mouse on your link says "Edit your own macros with Oscar Macro Editing software"

so install that software, then (hard to explain things from the software perspective as i don't have/need it)

I'll give you an example of what i do.

I've changed the hotkeys ingame to select the 1st person on my squad as the letter "V" on my keyboard.

and i've dragged the Assist Attack button from "Actions"  to my skill bar on the slot corresponding to "1".

and on my macro software "razer synapse" (Oscar Macro Editing software for you i assume).. i set up a macro on one of the side buttons to hit "V" then 0.1 second later hit "1".

so now when i hit that side mouse button, it insta AA's on squad lead ;o

Hope that helped or gave you some ideas o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
Did any software cpome with it?
[shadow=red,left]Yes[/shadow]

The description of the mouse on your link says "Edit your own macros with Oscar Macro Editing software"

so install that software, then (hard to explain things from the software perspective as i don't have/need it)

I've changed the hotkeys ingame to select the 1st person on my squad as the letter "V" on my keyboard.

and i've dragged the Assist Attack button from "Actions"  to my skill bar on the slot corresponding to "1".

and on my macro software "razer synapse" (Oscar Macro Editing software for you i assume).. i set up a macro on one of the side buttons to hit "V" then 0.1 second later hit "1".

[shadow=red,left]This gave me the idea, tyvm.[/shadow]

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Thank you, this was helpful even to me x)

-Oxymoronic

that's what i did.

i put ig on 6, changed it to - and went on my mouse software and changed my mouse's 5th button to - now i use mouse to ig.

Offline TwIn

• Characters: TwIn
  • Faction: xpendable
if your mouse has some extra buttons but doesn’t come with its own driver software , i suggest to try this http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
if your mouse has some extra buttons but doesn’t come with its own driver software , i suggest to try this http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm

[shadow=red,left]This helped out a lot. I am now using this software and I AA faster.. :D, tyvm..[/shadow]

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
[shadow=red,left]This gave me the idea, tyvm.[/shadow]
Thank you, this was helpful even to me x)
:normal-4:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf