Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Be quiet, alt.
Sit down, wannabe.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sit down, wannabe.

Now lets just ask Aga who had their name first. Oh, I see. Now who's the wannabe?  :normal-1:

THIS IS JOKE GM. NO NEED LOCK CLEAN DELETE BAN MODERATE!

Offline Meso

Wow fake video, everyone knows that Meso is immortal but you can see him die in the beginning  :police:

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Wow fake video, everyone knows that Meso is immortal but you can see him die in the beginning  :police:
I saw a genie spark there, but no fly away, fake meso :)))))))))

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Watched so I could see Meso die = 10/10 would watch again.  :police:

Offline Meso

Watched so I could see Meso die = 10/10 would watch again.  :police:

[05:17:02] Aisling: oh my god Teru i'm am bow DOWN to you + all your future offspring that carry the genes of MASTER and LEGEND within them. as you spread your superior sperm to impregnante the mothers of your enemies I will stand back in awe at your utter perfection and sob when the realization hits that I will never be more than a speck of dust in your presence

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

i hated your ice prisons.......

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i hated your ice prisons.......

i hate every single mage that use that skill is broken as fack ¬¬ even if u need to be smart to know when to use it rlly piss me off ¬¬

Offline Meso

i hate every single mage that use that skill is broken as fack ¬¬ even if u need to be smart to know when to use it rlly piss me off ¬¬

I'm glad I can fortify it and leap out of range   :tiger-35:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Nice editing, almost 2 hours TW in 17 mins and no boring parts. Classic LP songs = best  :police:
That vent... Hopefully Cody prays for next TW in church.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
inb4 someone makes a gif  :normal-2:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden