Epic Perfect World

veno flying pet bug

Offline kathie321

I know this has been talked about but it would be nice to know if there is any chance that this pet bug is going to be fixed here. I've had people tell me it can't be fixed and isn't fixed on PWI and I know for a fact it is fixed there, it's really annoying and has been a very long time this needs fixed. My question is what is the time frame were looking at here for this and why can't you tell us what is happening with it?  Thank you all for your hard work for making this an awesome game site to play on.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I don't think it's fixed on PWI and even if it was it will take time to get fixed here.. Just be more patient

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I don't think it's fixed on PWI and even if it was it will take time to get fixed here.. Just be more patient
yeah,  true,  we need to wait to be fixed

Offline kathie321

yeah,  true,  we need to wait to be fixed
your wrong it is fixed on PWI I have a 103 veno there and it's fixed and has been since long ago

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
your wrong it is fixed on PWI I have a 103 veno there and it's fixed and has been since long ago

WOW. Nice to hear they eventually fixed something

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
it was fixed on pwi in next patch after NH expansion when autopath glitch was fixed  :normal-32: