Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you agree that server time should be moved back 2 hours?

Yes, Explain why below.
No, Explain why below.
Yes, but I would like to see another time, Explain below.

Player Opinion - Server Time

Offline CENT

Would make it much easier for me to make tw

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
Voted yes. If you look at some of the polls in forum alot of the player base is out of American anyway. They arent trying to make this server time exactly right, but more convienient(sp). A two hour push for the people that have TW later in the night isnt going to make that much a difference. I think you could actually go 3-4 hours without it making it too hard for people to keep up with the time changes. Though two hours seems like a sufficant time to me.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Personally I don't really mind what time TW comes out to be. The push would help some but hurt others, so I think the end results will still be the same. However I think it would be cool if Aga or someone put a little clock on the main page saying what the server time is....it would be convenient.

It would help alot, because more americans and asian/australians can attend, and the few who dont benifit are vastly outnumbered. I do understand that it will obviously hurt some people. There is a server time clock :)
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline luvyoshiluv

Yes...It just makes it convenient for a lot more people.

Offline Issue

I voted yes for one reason only..i like to sleep in on my day off (saturday) the change would not effect friday tws for me since i work

Offline natika

voted "No".
one of the reasons me and my friends over from PWI to this server was server time (almost for all of us, about 12ppl,  time is server time + 3 for now ). If we will move now the time - ok, for TW once in week it is tolerantly but with this will move time all of events on server and this is bad. Beside this, I sure will over one month and ppl from Asia/America/etc will ask to move time more, because 3am-8am still not so convenient. All Europe ppl played on american servers know this
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2012, 07:43 am by natika

Offline SweetGummy

voted NO, I'm so uncomfortable!

Offline Yvaine

• The lesser you care, the happier you are
In the philippines TW is usually scheduled at 3 am.
It may not look like it but we have lives LOL. :))

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
voted "No".
one of the reasons me and my friends over from PWI to this server was server time (almost for all of us, about 12ppl,  time is server time + 3 for now ). If we will move now the time - ok, for TW once in week it is tolerantly but with this will move time all of events on server and this is bad. Beside this, I sure will over one month and ppl from Asia/America/etc will ask to move time more, because 3am-8am still not so convenient. All Europe ppl played on american servers know this

So thats a no because you want others to suffer? It wont change from being a european server by changing its time, only allow other people the chance to do things, 2 hours is alot in terms of sleeing, a quater of what the average person should sleep.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!
I voted yes, because for me TW would be 6pm+ rather than 8pm, no bother for me at all, and if it helps others to be able to attend who aren't UK based, then yes, it'd be a good idea.

I see Natika's point though, once we say yes to one group of people from a certain timezone, others will be demanding the same.

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

Offline LadyGagaBTW

• I only respect rich and powerfull who helps others
i think the time is pretty convinent to most of players
LadyGaga-150sage Cleric

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I voted yes, because for me TW would be 6pm+ rather than 8pm, no bother for me at all, and if it helps others to be able to attend who aren't UK based, then yes, it'd be a good idea.

I see Natika's point though, once we say yes to one group of people from a certain timezone, others will be demanding the same.
It would be 10 pm+, not 6 pm+

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline axelzthex

1 hour would be the best, not too soon not too late

Offline terryg

• Beginner
It would be more convienent for me, but I'm only 1 player. I will play anyway because I like the game. Thank you.

Offline LadyGagaBTW

• I only respect rich and powerfull who helps others
1 hour would be the best, not too soon not too late
i aggre complety 1h is the best
LadyGaga-150sage Cleric