Epic Perfect World

Artifex Vs Xpendable TW LIVE STREAM !

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Another sneaky win.  ;)

:normal-9: "the moment we find a way to force u to pk instead of sneaking through C or A you are pretty much done in less than 19 mins (wont take long)"

You wasnt scared abit?
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
Cable and I just had our victory meal at the in n out on bristol  :police:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Cable and I just had our victory meal at the in n out on bristol  :police:

lol get banned then eat meal noob.

i did so bad this TW lol x.x Pedro woke me up few minutes before it started.. was still half asleep throughout lel.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Disrupted

Was a good TW, good job artifex you always do good.. OH AND IM UNBANNED OFF FORUMS GET READY MUAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
lol get banned then eat meal noob.

i did so bad this TW lol x.x Pedro woke me up few minutes before it started.. was still half asleep throughout lel.

is not gonna be the same if u don't stream it.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Good job 3-0 no Tigas this time though.

Offline SHINIGAMI

lets end the talk about DDoS-ing..   no proof of anything so no point pointing fingers.. but one of our main PT leads DC-ing like a mofo just during TW was a bit fishy regardless of what anyone says.. Both factions have people that can DDoS :/ no one wil admit doing it, to their friends or their mother so lets not go there.

Good job 3-0 no Tigas this time though.

lol, we didn't even have Tigas :(

Disrupted

ddos means distributing da old spice.. right?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm not grouping it as both faction in the sense you said it (from what i understood). I just said that in response to what noki said. Also, i wouldn't say the individual is solely responsible when this only happened during TW time and not before or after. Anyways, doesn't matter.. after our one of our main PT leads went through a DC marathon, CATA PT EP getting booted, CATA barb getting banned before TW we still pulled through and had an awesome fight.

See you guys next week.

P.S. yea i deleted the pointless posts and a bit of banter between two rival faction's nothing short of expectations and i have no reason to delete the stuff that i haven't so far.

you just said no proof and no pointing fingers and yet you still there's an individual responsible for what happened?

and yes this hypothetical individual would be solely responsible because no one else in the faction had anything to do with it (or any idea of it for that matter)

you can say what you want and have your theories/ideas but xpendable as a faction had nothing to do with whatever happened

so yes let's just leave it at that  ;)

Offline SHINIGAMI

you just said no proof and no pointing fingers and yet you still there's an individual responsible for what happened?

and yes this hypothetical individual would be solely responsible because no one else in the faction had anything to do with it (or any idea of it for that matter)

you can say what you want and have your theories/ideas but xpendable as a faction had nothing to do with whatever happened

so yes let's just leave it at that  ;)

oh nvm lol.. i thought you said the person got DDoS-d was the on responsible that's why i said what i said..  I didn't point my finger at any hypothetical individual specifically as there's no point like i said before.

anyways, gf ;) see you next week hopefully.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
You know, you're just making a bigger deal out of it. I'll just let you know, i was getting DDosed, and it was too obvious. My ping is 120-200 ms (mostly, and rarely DC), sad part was 30 seconds after i got inside, i got a random 10k ping?, i mean, i'm not saying the whole guild is responsible, it's just a fact i was under attack. Same goes to our Cata healer who kept getting booted. Things were just too obvious. So tbh i would just say, you can't speak for every one as if you know what happened. May be you weren't involved, and most of the guild never knew about it, But just don't say "Xp had nothing to do with it", cause there can be that one person, who could do it with out telling any one. Gf any ways, and keep the drama off this thread please. Thanks

I will say XP had nothing to do with it... because we didn't.  the individual did  :normal-43: like I keep saying

and I'm not making a big deal about this, I'm defending against these accusations lol

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Locked due to obvious reasons,Will be cleaned and re-opened.
Last Edit: Aug 31, 2014, 06:01 am by Magestic

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3