Epic Perfect World

Is this fair?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Both guilds are as retarded, i still agree with the decision of all mass pk videos to be locked be4 any useless drama starts, even if its possible to start, or not.

Disrupted

Theres gonna be drama regardless if they get locked.. a new thread will just pop up and boom drama it literally does nothing to prevent it

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I'm just going to quote this here.

Penalize the tryhards.  Not the video posters who took time to produce a video for entertainment only to have it locked because someone got mad at them.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think you shouldn't give video description in your thread that lead to flame, everything else somebody comments should get deleted or edited.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I think you shouldn't give video description in your thread that lead to flame, everything else somebody comments should get deleted or edited.

Perhaps, but everyone does it .

On topic , nothing can be done about it both guilds are retarded and full of 12 y/o bleeding girls :) . Only real solution is locking all threads from comments , which would again be unfair .

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
QQing isn't gonna change anything. GMs try to lock all threads that have drama in, of course; if it seems that XP has less locked or w.e, it's not the case.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Nothing in life is fair, sadly

Offline CoolKid

I think most people stopped caring about videos after they stopped being unique. New videos everyday of same PvP is just pretty boring now. Liked it better when just 1 or 2 people were making these videos but now everyone wants youtube fame.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
-9999 I dont agree with this.
coz ppl just tt in artifex threads so they get locked.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Neither fac. is innocent however, imo locking threads wont change anything.  Better to just moderate/ban/punish the culprits responsible and they'll start to think twice before acting the same way again. 

Locking a thread is just a temporary fix till the next thread surfaces :/
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Zirkon

Neither fac. is innocent however, imo locking threads wont change anything.  Better to just moderate/ban/punish the culprits responsible and they'll start to think twice before acting the same way again. 

In game it works, you mute the person who start drama in wc and atleast lot of people learn from that mistake and try to not make drama in wc, Shinigamis Method +1

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Wow nice picture, you look like australian Mike Tyson

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i think its the same
but i dont rly care

Insanity

this thread shouldn't even exist in the first place I don't even know why gms lock threads and try to spread carebearism all over, this is the internet you can't expect everyone to do what you want, you can forget about that everyone have to say "nice video gf" shit because it wont happen, only things gms should watch over are harassments, insults and "bad" words, otherwise it's bullshit and not even fun

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
this thread shouldn't even exist in the first place I don't even know why gms lock threads and try to spread carebearism all over, this is the internet you can't expect everyone to do what you want, you can forget about that everyone have to say "nice video gf" shit because it wont happen, only things gms should watch over are harassments, insults and "bad" words, otherwise it's bullshit and not even fun

+1 gm