Epic Perfect World

RIP Guardian Scrolls

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You should do us a favor and cut contact with everything pw related, reading your replies gives me all sorts of diseases. Do you see anyone getting mad here beside you, bro?
Keep calm, move on, dont stress, live life.

not even mad the one that look mad here is you man if u don't like the videos when your guild loss don't coment that is all :) btw gf :)

also if u don't want to read you have the block option but ye ppl with brain don't know how to use forums :)

Offline Kia

:sad:

3,5 hour signet war. Thanks for PK, Salvation.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Ok guys keep it calm please. Dun wanna have to lock it
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
I needed to take a dump right when pk started, I've been holding it the whole pk  :tiger-12:
:normal-18:

very nice music to eat cereal to  :'(
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

• : D
Nice video. :333
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Ok guys keep it calm please. Dun wanna have to lock it
Oh no.

Offline Sir Vais

• Faction: Xpendi:Bro's
Ty for pk, it was fun, shame u guys sz sigged at the end I would rather have pk'd another 3 hours '-'

easy

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
I would rather have pk'd another 3 hours '-'

what did you say

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Well artifex did good of continuing to come after repeated drops 3 and a half hours. We went from whatever we had to around 25-30 at end so stamina points to artifex I guess  :-\ for repeated sig use 4 hours and barely any kills first 3 + hours.
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Well artifex did good of continuing to come after repeated drops 3 and a half hours. We went from whatever we had to around 25-30 at end so stamina points to artifex I guess  :-\ for repeated sig use 4 hours and barely any kills first 3 + hours.
Well, pk started as a 34(artifex at rg) vs 44 of yours(what i saw in pk) . We got like 3 more in the first 20 minutes and we pked as we could till nw started, when like 10 people left, going back to 30,  when nw started, i went to eat and i came back, having 35 people or so. Idk, the pk was fun the 1h-1h and a half that i pked, and the food was also good(when i afked i went to eat and watch a movie ) :)))))))

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Well, pk started as a 34(artifex at rg) vs 44 of yours(what i saw in pk) . We got like 3 more in the first 20 minutes and we pked as we could till nw started, when like 10 people left, going back to 30,  when nw started, i went to eat and i came back, having 35 people or so. Idk, the pk was fun the 1h-1h and a half that i pked, and the food was also good(when i afked i went to eat and watch a movie ) :)))))))

Having been at the pk for all but a couple random 5 minute breaks, and a client crash around an hour then, by about an hour and a half I had 0 focus on it. Was more 'can this end already'
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
Was fun PK y'all needa grow up and stop trashing threads you wonder why it gets locked on all lol, just say gf who cares who won? Or who lost? I certainly dont i had fun :D but if it lasted longer i'd have to leave for work :(

GF all and good video (:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Having been at the pk for all but a couple random 5 minute breaks, and a client crash around an hour then, by about an hour and a half I had 0 focus on it. Was more 'can this end already'
Well, i saw the sig war, that ruined all the fun tbh
every 2 minutes, u sig behind us, we sig behind u, u sig behind us, we sig behind u.
So i went to eat and watch a movie
real life > that.
Indeed was boring.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Madness everywhere, good video.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Sir Vais

• Faction: Xpendi:Bro's
what did you say

LOL i want more pk br0 i hope we pk another 4 hours today xd

easy