• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
when you laucnhed the Launcher.exe
it should ask you to proceed or not about being a new patch available
then it will ask which server to use

theres nothing else to it...where are you getting the error? when you press which button ?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
tell me to go to website to download patch pac what the hell it that lol
Can you make screenshot of your patcher please? And what's your game client version?

Offline Zu

• I'm Noob
Can you make screenshot of your patcher please? And what's your game client version?

maybe something like this aga.. and it's not solved yet.. game client version 63

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
maybe something like this aga.. and it's not solved yet.. game client version 63

v63 is really old. You're gonna have to redownload the client (because your client is SoW expansion and we have NH now) after that, you can patch to the latest patch using patcher.exe or by downloading the manual patch.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Thank you for noticing this problem - it should update now with no issues. However version v63 is very old and I don't have manual patches available for this version. Updating the game by using auto-patch would take around 4-5 hours. You probably should redownload the client which will let you log into the game much quicker.

Offline Zu

• I'm Noob
Thank you for noticing this problem - it should update now with no issues. However version v63 is very old and I don't have manual patches available for this version. Updating the game by using auto-patch would take around 4-5 hours. You probably should redownload the client which will let you log into the game much quicker.

anyway agatio for me it is solved just now.. xD i did some experiments..

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes I fixed it  :P  Also clicking Verify should fix it too.  But like I said, it's going to take loooong and siimply re-downloading the game would probably be much faster.

Offline Zu

• I'm Noob
Yes I fixed it  :P  Also clicking Verify should fix it too.  But like I said, it's going to take loooong and siimply re-downloading the game would probably be much faster.

haha.. anyway agatio.. u did well, really well.. xD lol.. best develop ever..

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
how many hours u have to wait now ? :normal-2:

Offline Zu

• I'm Noob
how many hours u have to wait now ? :normal-2:

who r u talking to? if it's me, i'm on already cause i have the epw client.. but idk for the others..