Epic Perfect World

2x Drop/xp/spirit Event

Offline WarZone

• Lord of Winterfell
  • Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
  • Characters: WarZone
Hello everyone! I don't know how you guys do things here but I'm playing pwi too and lately they started giving free things like event gold and charms and even 2x rates every weekend. If they can do it, why don't we? :D I'm not saying give free things, but at least 2x event every now and then would be great :3 What do you think guys?

IGN:                           Character:            Lvl.
JinKazama_                BM                        150
WarZone                   Sin                        150
valkyrie                     Barb                      150
Smartcast                   Wiz                      150
Medium_RO               Psy                        150

Offline SeemsLegit

EPW does not = PWI. They both run their own things very differently.
As for 2x events, EPW runs them pretty often.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
No
2x is most stupid thing created ever.
You can farm a lot of ec regardless the rates doing trades, bh, ares, morai event, fire legion, dailies(fsp like), selling and buying sh1t, engraving things and selling for a bit more ec than u got them for, gaining a lil profit. There are thousand ways of geting ecs. 2x would just break economy in half since the ws belts are atm 6,5-7k ec, a decent price for how the ec flows around, so now, lets pretend a new 2x comes, ws belts drop to 5k ec, u'd be able to sell and buy them for so low, but yet, good engraves will rise cause its 'rare as fck'. No ty. 2x was enough, next 2x that i expect is at halloween, or atleast, i hope that's the date they activate it again.

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
Please no more x2 events...Our economy is already terrible.
Thanks ._.

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

TheRealKiller

Please no more x2 events...Our economy is already terrible.
Thanks ._.
  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
we just recently had 2x drops/exp ~ we have that rather often anyhow and i really dont think we need more of it.

in pwi farming your gears and making money takes alot more effort than it does here. 2x drops here is really not needed by any means nor will it do the economy any good if we keep having it over and over again.

Disrupted

-1000000 2x events.  This server is easy enough as it is.  No need to ruin the pk for even more days when 2x is on
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2014, 11:16 pm by Tonika

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Uh, no thank you.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
No -10000 economy is already bad enough ingame. People have gotten so spoiled.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2014, 11:16 pm by Tonika

cevans1290

We have too many. And that is why I want to quit mostly; the economy is screwed up past being able to be fixed and everyone except maybe 1/30th of the population are dumbasses who need to get off the internet.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

How dare you make a suggestion such as this.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2014, 11:22 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Indulgence

the economy is screwed up past being able to be fixed

^ This..

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
We usually have 2x Event for special occasions/holidays/big patch. If we have it too often, it will affect the economy and PK which no one wants.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
We usually have 2x Event for special occasions/holidays/big patch. If we have it too often, it will affect the economy and PK which no one wants.

O:-)right O:-)