Epic Perfect World

loud

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
DIOGO, NOKI TOOK YOUR WIFE AND MARRIED HER BRO LOLOLOL

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

-Oxymoronic

DIOGO, NOKI TOOK YOUR WIFE AND MARRIED HER BRO LOLOLOL

lol bro lol i have asian wife bro she cook me rice all day bro even better wife bro

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
lol bro lol i have asian wife bro she cook me rice all day bro even better wife bro

lol bro chicken legs bro

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

-Oxymoronic

lol bro chicken legs bro

LMFAO

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video, Mac Miller king song too.
Was fun pk !!
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
dude oh my god i am not even in XP but the outnumber is real in this one, gongratz winning with atleast 15 more
#BlueDotsAreReal

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
dude oh my god i am not even in XP but the outnumber is real in this one, gongratz winning with atleast 15 more
#BlueDotsAreReal
Thought the same yesterday in dt and the pk after #SeaOfRed.

Nice music, nice video.  :normal-23:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Nice music, nice video.  :normal-23:
kiss me now Angela

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
kiss me now Angela
No please.  :normal-9:

-Oxymoronic

#BlueDotsAreReal

Pretty much.

and thanks.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Nice video good pk

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I am here to say good video and bad music choice. Its just my opinion. Infact i came here to increase my post count and bump it because it was a nice pk and i had fun.Ty for mass pk Xpend and David.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Enjoyable pk session. I have said this before, I personally do not think this Mac Miller person makes music, he sells some kind of noise product, thingy ... words. But other then that nice job on the video. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work and let's pk some more!!!

:normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4:

and a flower 

:normal-23: :normal-23: :normal-23:

or 3.

:normal-47:

-Oxymoronic

Enjoyable pk session. I have said this before, I personally do not think this Mac Miller person makes music, he sells some kind of noise product, thingy ... words. But other then that nice job on the video. Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good work and let's pk some more!!!

:normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4:

and a flower 

:normal-23: :normal-23: :normal-23:

or 3.

:normal-47:

idk tbh. im not really a fan of trap or dubstep or hardstyle or whatever, that's even worse imo so idk what to use most of the times so i just use songs i like, you're welcome to give suggestions if you please, would really appreciate it. and thanks btw ^-^