• Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yes, yes indeed...

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Get mad = no argue = lose
  He asked and i posted the comparison against a target, but he pretend he didnt saw it.
Yes, exactly that.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This got too serious too quickly, wtf.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
May i ask why you delete half of my comments?  i bet cuz you are losin this argue and can't reply on half of my comments? rofl bro you make me laugh , btw do not forget to delete this 1 too  ;)

U gave no argues, u gave just anger, i gaved u numbers, maybe u are mad now because after so much investiment a idiot like me go and show how useless was all u did with your gear  :police:, but i understand that, just calm down son...

You claimed about test on Dummy, i gaved u test on player, what u can claim now?Nothing, u got no argues anymore, the truth is here...

Numbers > Anger

Your experiment is flawed...You cannot draw any conclusions based on just 2 samples...You need to repeat it many many times; and I am sure you will get a different result if you do so. Just like when you do the coin toss experiment, you cannot see the difference if you just toss it 2 times....But if you toss it 2000 times, you will get almost 1000 Heads and 1000 Tails; and the ratio will continue to get closer to 50:50, the more you repeat. Same idea applies here.

Are u not smart? This experiment was made by hitting the same target with the same skill many times, and then i took the hardest and the lowest damage to take average of the dmg, that is x+y/2= result. Its all right, if i test agaisnt another player, this just gonna change the dmg from both, because of a different def of the player, but the proportion of 13% will keep.

PS: Ima go delete posts with no argues, no numbers, like 90% of what u did here anima my frend.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2014, 09:39 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
U gave no argues, u gave just anger, i gaved u numbers, maybe u are mad now because after so much investiment a idiot like me go and show how useless was all u did with your gear  :police:, but i understand that, just calm down son...

You claimed about test on Dummy, i gaved u test on player, what u can claim now?Nothing, u got no argues anymore, the truth is here...

Numbers > Anger

Are u not smart? This experiment was made by hitting the same target with the same skill many times, and then i took the hardest and the lowest damage to take average of the dmg, that is x+y/2= result. Its all right, if i test agaisnt another player, this just gonna change the dmg from both, because of a different def of the player, but the proportion of 13% will keep.

PS: Ima go delete posts with no argues, no numbers, like 90% of what u did here anima my frend.
Your method is statistically incorrect if mean is the thing that you were trying to calculate. I am here for constructive arguments and suggestions, not for your senseless and reckless argument.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Your method is statistically incorrect if mean is the thing that you were trying to calculate. I am here for constructive arguments and suggestions, not for your senseless and reckless argument.

Ok lets argue, my calc is correct, as u know our base atk got a variation, cause is made of two fix numbers, the minimal atk~maximum atk, so your dmg is calculate inside that, so as u cant preview whem u gonna hit low or high, u take the lowest + highest ant make the average, so right calcs, if u think is wrong, explain how...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
sage + full mag and no way id give up any of it.

sure if i my reaction is slow or my immunitys are out ill die ~ but damn those numbers and dead bodies are so worth it.

i have other toons that are built more defensive and i wouldnt trade my straight out DD psy for the world (even tho i still suck at it and just facroll the keyboard) its so much fun! xD
I doubt id enjoy a more defensive built psy as much.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
sage + full mag and no way id give up any of it.

sure if i my reaction is slow or my immunitys are out ill die ~ but damn those numbers and dead bodies are so worth it.

i have other toons that are built more defensive and i wouldnt trade my straight out DD psy for the world (even tho i still suck at it and just facroll the keyboard) its so much fun! xD
I doubt id enjoy a more defensive built psy as much.

Well, this is your preference, what im saying is just that i hit 13% less only than u, but my def is the double.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War

Numbers > Anger

Why should i be anger dude, i don't even read 50% of the thing you wrote, cuz the other 50% was useless, and 99.9% of people who read whole thing you wrote in here, they said its so dumb , so???.... i am tryin to help people and explain them, look at 95% of the psys on server are full atk.... why you think they are full atk/magic build ? cuz its useless? hehe dude 1st of all try atleast to learn somthing about this game or actually the psychic class, then dare to make threads like this.....
P.S i am fully calmed, no reason in here to be angry.....

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Why should i be anger dude, i don't even read 50% of the thing you wrote, cuz the other 50% was useless, and 99.9% of people who read whole thing you wrote in here, they said its so dumb , so???.... i am tryin to help people and explain them, look at 95% of the psys on server are full atk.... why you think they are full atk/magic build ? cuz its useless? hehe dude 1st of all try atleast to learn somthing about this game or actually the psychic class, then dare to make threads like this.....
P.S i am fully calmed, no reason in here to be angry.....

So we end here, what i told and prooved was that, my build full atk lv+defs hit only 13% less than full magic+atk lv one, i dont cre for what ppl say, those kids cant disagree with my argue cause is legit, if most ppl go full magic is theyr problem, in this guide im giving pther build opition to they thats worth.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
So we end here, what i told and prooved was that, my build full atk lv+defs hit only 13% less than full magic+atk lv one, i dont cre for what ppl say, those kids cant disagree with my argue cause is legit, if most ppl go full magic is theyr problem, in this guide im giving pther build opition to they thats worth.

actualy some tried to argue about it in a constructive way but you wont listen to anything anyone said.

on a side note - idk if u should be talking about time you spend in the fight more than a full attack psy does - really. the 2 or 3 times ive seen you in mass pk you ran everytime i hit you once.

A true Mentalista psy guide (for mass pk) would be: keep holy path ready at all times and ruuuuuuun.

scatterer3

How do you kill a mystic menta!