Epic Perfect World

Psychic Gear/PvP guide by Mentalista - Remastered

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
You are good.

+1 to what Anima said btw.  Defense psy is pointless.  Our survivability comes from resists skills and genie.  When you build your psy based on defense, you just become a walking target.  When you build a psy for pure damage, you become a threat.  Sometimes the best defense you have is a dead enemy.  If you don't want people to hit you hard, hit them harder and watch them run away ;)
Exactly since cynix's english is better then mine, he explained you exactly the same thing as me in short version. Thanks for that

Offline iRuler

Psychic_King is demon and Demon psy is way better than Sage. Looking at it from stats you'd say its crap but having actually tried it i could see why some people who go demon and never return, you crit like mad and it finishes enemies quick.

When Psychic_King was actually active hes gear was pure sht but he still mannaged to kill people 10x better geared then him. Deemon spam landslide then u crit like fk try it before judging it, and i HAVE TO AGREE WITH Mentalista for 1v1 and mass as you never "drop like paper" if ur deffensive and in white vodoo, i have seen many tank 8 people with similar build as Mentalista said the damage wasnt that much different but only for demon as you would crit most hits to match up to a full magic

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Psychic_King is demon and Demon psy is way better than Sage. Looking at it from stats you'd say its crap but having actually tried it i could see why some people who go demon and never return, you crit like mad and it finishes enemies quick.

When Psychic_King was actually active hes gear was pure sht but he still mannaged to kill people 10x better geared then him. Deemon spam landslide then u crit like fk try it before judging it, and i HAVE TO AGREE WITH Mentalista for 1v1 and mass as you never "drop like paper" if ur deffensive and in white vodoo, i have seen many tank 8 people with similar build as Mentalista said the damage wasnt that much different but only for demon as you would crit most hits to match up to a full magic

demon or sage depends on player but imo sage is better overall

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You are good.

+1 to what Anima said btw.  Defense psy is pointless.  Our survivability comes from resists skills and genie.  When you build your psy based on defense, you just become a walking target.  When you build a psy for pure damage, you become a threat.  Sometimes the best defense you have is a dead enemy.  If you don't want people to hit you hard, hit them harder and watch them run away ;)

And this end dis discussion, as all can see those things are basic math, i tested both dmg, with same ATK LV, and as i told, the difference between the damage of a full magic psy and one with the gear i created is 10%(I told 15%, but is even lower than 15%), you dont believe in my words, but u cant disagree with the game so this image proven my point.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope
  • Faction: Artifex
Menta.... Look at your fcking crit rate. There's a HUGE difference between 15-18% crit rate, and 35-40% crit rate. + with my psy i like surviving, sure, but 1shotting eas and sins in mass or anywhere is very effective since you're saving EPs and also, fun as hell. As others said, if you want to tank, make a BM/WB. Don't say that your damage is 10-15% lower than full atk psys... because it isn't. I changed from DS to cube and my damage went way down.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Menta.... Look at your fcking crit rate. There's a HUGE difference between 15-18% crit rate, and 35-40% crit rate. + with my psy i like surviving, sure, but 1shotting eas and sins in mass or anywhere is very effective since you're saving EPs and also, fun as hell. As others said, if you want to tank, make a BM/WB. Don't say that your damage is 10-15% lower than full atk psys... because it isn't. I changed from DS to cube and my damage went way down.

We are not comparing critical, we compairing base magic dmg while this img above prove my point that full magic psy hit only 10% more than my kind psy, the pic dont lie cause the game dont lie.

slpstrm17

i dont know what all this thread about and i didnt even read what is why when how and what for this guide

but ... if u wanna get good at whatever class u want .. dont follow other's ways to win

creat ur own ways

and the only way for that is
in order to learn ur skill and class well you have to practice 1vs1 lot of times
in order to learn to high survival rate join mass pks
in order to be #1 pw player . dont fair ur enemy
and the last thing if you wanna get name .. make youtube account get fraps record mass pvp and 1vs1 against ego based players ( this players act god in world chat etc.. fight them win against them = you good )

nobody can teach u things more than ur own brains
Thx sir for wise words  :police: :police: :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

We are not comparing critical, we compairing base magic dmg while this img above prove my point that full magic psy hit only 10% more than my kind psy, the pic dont lie cause the game dont lie.
Remember that u test on a dummy, having no defence and nothing at all, just hp.
Now, go test on a player, while a FULL MAGIC PSY will test on same target :) 5 times, 5 SS's. I wanna see

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
i dont think u know the difference between 10% and 10k out of 65-75

75x0.87 = around 65, im engineering what u trying

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Remember that u test on a dummy, having no defence and nothing at all, just hp.
Now, go test on a player, while a FULL MAGIC PSY will test on same target :) 5 times, 5 SS's. I wanna see

Now prodigy kid, if u want make the calcs with your "own prodigy math", or just accept that and get out and let me continue my guide while still need many parts to do.

THE GAME DONT LIE!
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2014, 07:46 pm by Mentalista

Indulgence

Unless you're someone like Cynix with 1159 magic and 120 attack levels, gtfo.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Unless you're someone like Cynix with 1159 magic and 120 attack levels, gtfo.

He got 104 atk lv not 120...

Indulgence

He got 104 atk lv not 120...

try again LOL.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
MLG guide, should be sticky on steamcommunity

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
Blablabla I suck... You killed me with this, and look ur sh1ts man, 107atk lvl and 15% crit wtf is that,and you dare compare My,Cynix? Ur gay? or some1 else full atk lvl/magic/ psys dmg to urs, dude you are so bad-i quit talk on this topic anymore its useless and you are so bad. Thanks all
Bye you lost to Mentalists he is good you are bad