• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Zilara

dont listen to them lol i approve ur post + suggestions +420, rek them easies mentalista g0d

:normal-2:

Helping my idol affs '-'

rekt

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
trying to bring life to this gyide zilara lel

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Mentalista probably is the most legend player of psychic ever was on game..

Respect him and his ways, I have listened to his guide and bc of this became one of most feared player on epw..

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Jbreezy' probably is the most legend player of psychic ever was on game..

Fixed. :D

Beatrice♥

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
I have no life for reading the whole thread :(

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 06:57 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I was sent by disciple Shaymean to bump this legendary thread...  :'(

Offline mookins

loooool cnt belive how many if u gt sucked in reading this guide.....its not his,,,he copied it,,,,,go look at the chinese pwi site and translate the page.....then claimed was his own.....ok he knows how to play a psy and use it,,,but only after the guide he copied in the 1st place.....b4 you all,,,start qqing at this go look at site.......hedoesent deserve the attenion he is getting.....mentalista is fake

Zilara

loooool cnt belive how many if u gt sucked in reading this guide.....its not his,,,he copied it,,,,,go look at the chinese pwi site and translate the page.....then claimed was his own.....ok he knows how to play a psy and use it,,,but only after the guide he copied in the 1st place.....b4 you all,,,start qqing at this go look at site.......hedoesent deserve the attenion he is getting.....mentalista is fake

I think you envy him...

Offline mookins

nah dun envy him at all i jus think its fcked up hes getting attention for some1 elses work.....most of them are alts anyways lol and the fact he has to spam that jus proves a very big  point.....

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Such a retard plaint  :'(

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran