Epic Perfect World

Psychic Gear/PvP guide by Mentalista - Remastered

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I am a fan of ur math, since it always gives me so much laughter :normal-2:
You seem to forget that magic point does increase ur attack, which consequently increases ur crit hit damage too. How do u value the effect of magic points and crit rate, and compare them on an appropriate basis? Without answering this, u shouldn't say that crit rate is worth more than magic points...I am just pointing out the flaws in ur hypothesis/not-so-valid conclusion, since u keep saying that u have used math to prove ur points...it is actually annoying to see someone abusing math to try supporting his points.

U are ****** bro, are u using some kind of "selective" vision while reading my posts?

Simple example, for u to refuse that bold part, me = 10k / lexmau = 11,45k(11,45%+ normal dmg prooved with the calcs and SS), my crit = 20k, his crit = 22,9k, while critical is the dmg x2

My critical damage still hit 11,45% less than his one. Things dont change here.

What about u study more math son, instead of play PW, look the retardness u told now, u said that magic increase the critical dmg.

Do u got autism? Didnt i said already that Cynix Gear 85k magic atk/30% crit, hit 20% more than me counting with criticals, and 13,44% more only(useless magic :normal-2: ), when hitting not critical? Basically the comparison is simple,
his normal dmg is 13,44% higher than my one, when counting DPS that we need to add the critical, his dmg output me 20%, but while critical rate is luck, and no one can preview it, i dont bother about instable adds like critical, and i prefer fix things like atk lv and a descent magic atk 75k, more magic than that is useless, if u wanna go full DDr go full critical, like Xylisthe, shaymin who reached 43%~41% base critical.

Ima go delete your posts, because i need to study to my exams and i already owned that discussion 20x, so good luck bro.
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2014, 03:59 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
same dmg ? check your dmg on videos and check my dmg on videos when i don't 3 spark i 1 hit ppl you never did a 1 hit on somebody with out spark. Your point = invalid.

plz re make your maths bro.

if is a math exam you gonna fail so bad if u keep using this logic tbh.

U hited 17k crit on wheelchair the archer. Thats not good, i 1 hit people too when i crit, and i dont u 3 spark IG like mad as u.  :smiley:

Ow please stop it u lose.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
i 1 hited FactorEa and  1 hited more ppl on my videos something that i don't think that u are able to do tbh spaming wind shield

I 1 hited Suzy trying to freeze her, i hited Owl trying to freeze him, its happens. And now we back again to the part about gameplay, u play offensive, i play support, while u play trying to 1 shot people, i play trying to freeze people, but sometimes they take 1 shot  :-X. But the math dont lie, and u cant hidde from it. If i crit and if u crit, we both gonna 1 shot, u like it or not.

Stop bro please. Im better.
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2014, 04:15 pm by Mentalista

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
explain your idea of suport psy, you 1 hit suzy ? is there a video or a ss ? to prove it ? or na ?

Ask her. Cya.

Anyway, i will not reply, just delete, pointless discuss with non-factors introverts who cant accept lose.
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2014, 04:15 pm by Mentalista

jakho

dont listen to them lol i approve ur post + suggestions +420, rek them easies mentalista g0d

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
dont listen to them lol i approve ur post + suggestions +420, rek them easies mentalista g0d
First time I agree with you

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
any ss to prove it :c
Helping my idol affs '-'

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Helping my idol affs '-'

Ty idol, i was just trying to Freeze him  :-[

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
:shocked:
    :sad:plz

Nah, u too stronk, and im getting old.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I enjoy this thread, it's so EPW.

Offline Ashleiya

• NewPlayer
  • Characters: Ashleiiya - Querubin
  • Faction: Moist
where dfk this topic is going omg

Swink

Classic mentalista thread  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: