• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Updated.Assassins 1v1 added. :-X

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Where sticky for thread of biblical proportions.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
still wonder my name is there since u never did test with my char but okey.

the test was did with your gear, so go cry on corner and dont bother on my topic anymore please   :-*

Also, Noki psy hit like truck, so fake test

Math dont lie.His videos dont lie too, 17k crit with crystal Light on wheelchair, is not good.  :smiley:
He hit like truck when 3 sparking, all psys can 3 spark, so all psys hit like truck, hes far from be special...  :police:

IM TIRED OF THAT DISCUSSION, CYNIX ALREADY ACCEPTED THAT FACT

Below here, insta delete for any who come without math

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
with my gear ? u don't know what i gear i use why you lie. and the stats are not even close.

Same ATK LV(Really 1 more than u got for free), same magic atk.  :smiley:

Shut the fk up son, please, u lose.  :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
The mighty psy hi

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
The mighty psy hi

Hi bro father of the APS with dragon gear.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
the test was did with your gear, so go cry on corner and dont bother on my topic anymore please   :-*

Math dont lie.His videos dont lie too, 17k crit with crystal Light on wheelchair, is not good.  :smiley:
He hit like truck when 3 sparking, all psys can 3 spark, so all psys hit like truck, hes far from be special...  :police:

IM TIRED OF THAT DISCUSSION, CYNIX ALREADY ACCEPTED THAT FACT

Below here, insta delete for any who come without math
nice.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Same ATK LV(Really 1 more than u got for free), same magic atk.  :smiley:

Shut the fk up son, please, u lose.  :police:

where is my crit ? if i crit more than u = i do more dmg derp.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
where is my crit ? if i crit more than u = i do more dmg derp.

Yeah, no one said u dont deal more dmg than me with crit, only that your normal one is basically same as me, then, pointless magic on R8. Go full crit son.  :police:

hahahaha is veri good argue with dumb teens cause u automatically give me the reason.  :police:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, no one said u dont deal more dmg than me with crit, only that your normal one is basically same as me, then, pointless magic on R8. Go full crit son.  :police:

hahahaha is veri good argue with dumb teens cause u automatically give me the reason.  :police:

still not even posible that u can deal same as me
Where is your analysis/math that includes crit hits????? I thought u said u were still working on it...but it looks like u had the time to make 1v1 videos with sins, so I am guessing ur complete analysis including crit hits is done and ready to be shared too...pls upload it soon so i can have some laugh...

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Where is your analysis/math that includes crit hits????? I thought u said u were still working on it...but it looks like u had the time to make 1v1 videos with sins, so I am guessing ur complete analysis including crit hits is done and ready to be shared too...pls upload it soon so i can have some laugh...
Calm down first say who you are.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Mentalista Nokia ain't no kid, Go get Laid and Seby is asking for 1v1 if u want pm ingame.

P.S. Still no Pm

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
still not even posible that u can deal same as me

My normal is basically the same, you accepting or not, videos dont lie math dont lie, when not 3 sparking, same dmg, because 11,45% is not viable difference..  :smiley:

Mentalista Nokia ain't no kid, Go get Laid and Seby is asking for 1v1 if u want pm ingame.

P.S. Still no Pm

I came now to the forum didnt saw. After we 1v1 more, my last 1v1 with seby took 10 mins. Anyway we will do more soon.

First thing, who are you. second thing, crit analysis was done in in other topic where i argue with Cynix, counting normal dmg without crit, he output me only 13,44%, counting with critical(that is luck), he output me exatcly 20%, so we got the conclusion that put crit on R8 is worthfull, and magic worthless for DDr. But its about luck, as i dont like to count with luck, that cant be preview, only with statistics, so i prefer dont use it on my gear.  :police:
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2014, 02:21 pm by Mentalista

First thing, who are you. second thing, crit analysis was done in in other topic where i argue with Cynix, counting normal dmg without crit, he output me only 13,44%, counting with critical(that is luck), he output me exatcly20%, so we got the conclusion that put crit on R8 is worthfull, and magic worthless for DDr. But its about luck, as i dont like to count with luck, that cant be preview, only with statistics, so i prefer dont use it on my gear.  :police:
I am a fan of ur math, since it always gives me so much laughter :normal-2:
You seem to forget that magic point does increase ur attack, which consequently increases ur crit hit damage too. How do u value the effect of magic points and crit rate, and compare them on an appropriate basis? Without answering this, u shouldn't say that crit rate is worth more than magic points...I am just pointing out the flaws in ur hypothesis/not-so-valid conclusion, since u keep saying that u have used math to prove ur points...it is actually annoying to see someone abusing math to try supporting his points.