Epic Perfect World

World Bosses

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
GM plS add world boss named KingCobra make it big and scary so all gather 3 squads to kill it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and make it drop ec equal of xFlashx donation for 2 months XDDDDDDDDDD
Nice. >.>

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
GM plS add world boss named KingCobra make it big and scary so all gather 3 squads to kill it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and make it drop ec equal of xFlashx donation for 2 months XDDDDDDDDDD
gm this suggestion is so good xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i agree 100% xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd factored wb xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd factored name xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
about the camping them part. this has probably already been brought up but is it possible to make it respawn at different times. instead of it dies 3 hrs later or w.e it spawn once it dies it spawns 3-4 hrs or something or 2.5-3.5 idk just the idea of it not being set to x amount of time is what im wondering. yea more or faster wb's :D

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
For all the PvE lovers out there ( even PVP ).

Could we get more "Epic" World Bosses?

The reason I'm asking for more it's that for all the people on the server I don't think 6 are enough.
If not all, most PWI World Bosses had their respawn timing changed to 5 mins for the titles so now they are useless.
Let's take it with Maths:
1 Epic World Boss respawns at 3hours. If it show up at 00:00 server time and a player(s) kill it when it appear next time would be at 03:00 and so on. Meaning a WB respawns around 9 times in 24hours.
6 WBs respawning at 5-10mins diff in 24hours: 54 WBs/day
If they respawn at 10mins diff from each other and someone can kill em in 10mins, a lot of people can almost all 6 WBs in 1hour
Meaning same person can come after 3hours and kill them again since he/she knows the timing of respawn.
If you stay on for a whole day or just logging for WBs could get all of them 4 times.
 :normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32:
ANYWAYS.
More WBs. Or my brain explodes from doing math.
I'd love to get em more than once/day  :normal-19:
With more WBs it's impossible for 1 person/group to get all of them even if they kill em in 5 mins.

+1

about the camping them part. this has probably already been brought up but is it possible to make it respawn at different times. instead of it dies 3 hrs later or w.e it spawn once it dies it spawns 3-4 hrs or something or 2.5-3.5 idk just the idea of it not being set to x amount of time is what im wondering. yea more or faster wb's :D

+1

wonder if in future there will be a world boss rankings player who delivers the killing shot on most WBs ^^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Elena

There's no problem leaving a sin alt in stealth at WBs to check it when u know it's around time to respawn.
Other than that the idea is actually good, would prevent people from doing all of them but dunno if it's possible, I think they can only have a fixed timing.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nope, currently randomizing the respawn time isn't possible as far I know.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

As for Harpy I saw it only once in the past 2-3 month lol. [/color][/center]

For real? I see that heifer almost every time I log in at Camp of the Intrepid (my afk spot).  I don't really farm her though because she is a biotch.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL wtf

Offline Elena

For real? I see that heifer almost every time I log in at Camp of the Intrepid (my afk spot).  I don't really farm her though because she is a biotch.
I'm serious, whenever I pass there I don't see it, I saw it only once being killed by a group a few months ago.
 :normal-19: :normal-18: :normal-13:

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Nope, currently randomizing the respawn time isn't possible as far I know.
make me gm i respawn em XDDDDD nolife gaming here i come  :normal-25:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LOOOOOOOOL wtf :normal-2:

• : D

This.  +9999999999999999999999999999999
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I think we should get 20 ETs per hour online.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
That would ruin the economy.

Offline Elena

:normal-18: