Epic Perfect World

World Bosses

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
For all the PvE lovers out there ( even PVP ).

Could we get more "Epic" World Bosses?

The reason I'm asking for more it's that for all the people on the server I don't think 6 are enough.
If not all, most PWI World Bosses had their respawn timing changed to 5 mins for the titles so now they are useless.
Let's take it with Maths:
1 Epic World Boss respawns at 3hours. If it show up at 00:00 server time and a player(s) kill it when it appear next time would be at 03:00 and so on. Meaning a WB respawns around 9 times in 24hours.
6 WBs respawning at 5-10mins diff in 24hours: 54 WBs/day
If they respawn at 10mins diff from each other and someone can kill em in 10mins, a lot of people can almost all 6 WBs in 1hour
Meaning same person can come after 3hours and kill them again since he/she knows the timing of respawn.
If you stay on for a whole day or just logging for WBs could get all of them 4 times.
 :normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32:
ANYWAYS.
More WBs. Or my brain explodes from doing math.
I'd love to get em more than once/day  :normal-19:
With more WBs it's impossible for 1 person/group to get all of them even if they kill em in 5 mins.

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope
  • Faction: Artifex
In all honesty... I don't really see the point of the WBs that require squads... Divided into 6(implying 6 people are in the squad) the drops are pretty much useless imo...

Offline Elena

In all honesty... I don't really see the point of the WBs that require squads... Divided into 6(implying 6 people are in the squad) the drops are pretty much useless imo...
Most people are doing the WBs for Event Tokens more than the ecs.
And tbh if you get all 6 3-4 times per day you can get like 40-50 ETs depending on ur luck.  :normal-20: :normal-19:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
For all the PvE lovers out there ( even PVP ).

Could we get more "Epic" World Bosses?

The reason I'm asking for more it's that for all the people on the server I don't think 6 are enough.
If not all, most PWI World Bosses had their respawn timing changed to 5 mins for the titles so now they are useless.
Let's take it with Maths:
1 Epic World Boss respawns at 3hours. If it show up at 00:00 server time and a player(s) kill it when it appear next time would be at 03:00 and so on. Meaning a WB respawns around 9 times in 24hours.
6 WBs respawning at 5-10mins diff in 24hours: 54 WBs/day
If they respawn at 10mins diff from each other and someone can kill em in 10mins, a lot of people can almost all 6 WBs in 1hour
Meaning same person can come after 3hours and kill them again since he/she knows the timing of respawn.
If you stay on for a whole day or just logging for WBs could get all of them 4 times.
 :normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32:
ANYWAYS.
More WBs. Or my brain explodes from doing math.
I'd love to get em more than once/day  :normal-19:
With more WBs it's impossible for 1 person/group to get all of them even if they kill em in 5 mins.

Not a bad idea actually o.o. you are smart .

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Elena

Not a bad idea actually o.o. you are smart .
:normal-35: Ofc idiot, I'm the smart one.  :normal-4:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
:normal-35: Ofc idiot, I'm the smart one.  :normal-4:

? GM moderate her

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i was actually discussing this with Agatio the other day but i didn't bother to pressure much LOL
we will see what can be done.

Offline Elena

i was actually discussing this with Agatio the other day but i didn't bother to pressure much LOL
we will see what can be done.
I think this should be discussed.
I know some people that farm the WBs whole day... Leaving the rest of server without any chance to get em.
Tbh, in 2 weeks since I started farming WBs for ETs I didn't saw even once the WBs near Arch and Sundown Town
 :normal-19:

:normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-46: If new WBs please don't make em with reduce chan/atk speed or atk buff  :normal-13:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
ok so there's people to kill at WB's ill start checking areas from now on LOL

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
kinda bad idea .. then how would u avoid the spawn camp killing off the wb's lol  :-\

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
LOOOL maybe u lucky and find some white names :normal-2:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well few more Epic Bosses won't hurt. There is also Harpy Wraith with same drops and difficulty level, so it's 7 in total at the moment.

I only would like to notice that beside the epic bosses we still have 22 PWI WBs with 6 hours respawn period. They also have decent drop and it's really hard to find one alive as well.. :/

And that's unfortunate that they don't really promote PK :/

Offline Elena

kinda bad idea .. then how would u avoid the spawn camp killing off the wb's lol  :-\
Having a lot more WBs 1 group can't get all of them, as much as u try with only one char you can't kill any of em unless you're crazy and you'll spend like 30-40mins if you're lucky enough to don't get killed.
For example Fairy Tale you can't kill with only a phy class. When it get's the buff it 2-3 shots my bm/sin.

For the WB close to Etherblade it kills magic classes, my wf get's 2 shot whenever it buffs and my bm doesn't get shyt.

Each WB have their thing that makes it impossible to do with only one char, you need back up.

I actually saw red names killing WBs + half of a faction at 1 WB .... you'll see a lot of random pinoys.

In fact, I saw more white names than blue names doing WBs.  :-X

Well few more Epic Bosses won't hurt. There is also Harpy Wraith with same drops and difficulty level, so it's 7 in total at the moment.

I only would like to notice that beside the epic bosses we still have 22 PWI WBs with 6 hours respawn period. They also have decent drop and it's really hard to find one alive as well.. :/

And that's unfortunate that they don't really promote PK :/

Most of the normal WBs had their timing reduce for the titles, from what I know 2 of em in - . Also the mini WBs don't really give good drops, mostly people go for Epic WBs for ETs rather than ecs, from 3 WBs I got 240 ec.
It's not rly that much but not bad either. Depending on luck I noticed WBs drop 0-5 ETs....

As for Harpy I saw it only once in the past 2-3 month lol.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
GM plS add world boss named KingCobra make it big and scary so all gather 3 squads to kill it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and make it drop ec equal of xFlashx donation for 2 months XDDDDDDDDDD