Epic Perfect World

Mob Aggro in Heaven/Hell

XxChrisxX211

I would like to discuss the mob aggro and a possibility of extension in Heaven/Hell, as well as a mob revision.

So i usually farm Wood and Cotton in both places, so this is also going to include Hell (Pardon, I call them Heaven and Hell because it;s more convenient) I would like to put in a suggestion asking that you lengthen the range of aggro on mobs in both zones. I find it VERY difficult to mob in these areas , as if i go to far to get a small group the group i previously mobbed has run off somewhere, forcing me to kill them individually.

On this chart i will demonstrate. (Made in paint!)

I have labeled it to make it easier...So if I mob from point A, to B,C, or D, A has run back to its original spot..This can be used for all points on the chart. I would like to ask if the length can be extended out so that i can mob both A, B, C, And D all at once without losing aggro of a single mob.. And as you can see in both areas mobs are spread out fairly thin..I would also like to see if it would be possible to add in even more mob spawns..I have no idea if that's possible but it's worth a shot...

Now there are several combinations you can use.. You can Extend the aggro length, and increase the amount of mobs (But i'm talking on a 3-4 extra mob amount) not some drastic. Or you could add in 2x the mobs and keep the aggro system as is on these specific mobs.

Dunno, Just shooting ideas..Makes it frustrating to farm Cotton/Wood for guildies.

(I am aware of the contribution system for guilds, as well as EC to Cotton/Wood but i much prefer farming as I am a PvE player..That and the contribution i earn alone cannot provide for 15+ people...And i hoard my EC's...)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if im not wrong all the monsters in those 2 maps drop those materials.
i would suggest you to go roam around the Leopards  :-\ see how it goes

one thing btw about the aggro, if u hit them once they will follow u a bit longer.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran

XxChrisxX211

if im not wrong all the monsters in those 2 maps drop those materials.
i would suggest you to go roam around the Leopards  :-\ see how it goes

one thing btw about the aggro, if u hit them once they will follow u a bit longer.

Indeed they do drop those materials hence why i made the suggestion;  And i did try the leopards first and it's the same result.. It just needs to be refined both farming spots suck.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
If you're farming for others, ask them to help you. You said 15+ peeps, you should easily be able to farm in a group.

For solo work, like ET said, hit them once and they follow you longer.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
I "farm" those mats by doing base quest myself, can "farm" a full stack in a couple days. Also the genie skill alpha male helps to get aggro.

Level 30 base

XxChrisxX211

Sure hitting them once and using genie skills help a TINY bit, but in the long run their aggro needs to be lengthened :/

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It can be done.

XxChrisxX211

It can be done.

Yes please! :D