Epic Perfect World

Instances Intruders/Intercepter

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It's currently not possible to implement it in a way OP described, due to client and server limitations.
However it could be fun to make another farming instance, similar to Nightscream Isle, for example in FB 69. This dungeon could be changed into open instance, that would not require squad to enter (something like Secret Passage for example). It could attract people who would find PvE connected with PvP fun. The question is, what rewards would we put so the instance would attract people? They can't be too big, so it won't be mandatory for people who don't enjoy PvP to go there.

It would be great if it was implemented in a flawless way, however I cannot think of a good solution that would fix the "private room" issue. For example something that would ensure that there's nobody waiting there to kill you after both players teleports.
The second issue is, what if players for some reason didn't kill one another? They both would lose the EC.
It's really difficult to make system for this that would be free from abuses and flaws.
I wanted to make it work once, but I ended up figuring, that simple "LF 1v1 with bets" is better.  :/
Good points.Ty <3

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It's currently not possible to implement it in a way OP described, due to client and server limitations.
However it could be fun to make another farming instance, similar to Nightscream Isle, for example in FB 69. This dungeon could be changed into open instance, that would not require squad to enter (something like Secret Passage for example). It could attract people who would find PvE connected with PvP fun. The question is, what rewards would we put so the instance would attract people? They can't be too big, so it won't be mandatory for people who don't enjoy PvP to go there.

Hmm, well, my first thought was R8 mats, but there are so many ways to obtain it that that route would essentially make it a calk walk for good r8 stats. 

Event tokens, unless they drop one or two per boss (not trash mobs) would have the same effect.

EC's are a possibility.  Maybe do some math; figure how much a person can make in, say TT 3-3, and divide it by 3 or sommat. 

If it's possible, make a custom mat and have people collect a certain amount so that they can trade in for a DS? This is a piggyback from the idea to make DS's more obtainable.  I don't suggest making the mat cost super low, but it shouldn't take 2 years either.  If you wanna be really mean, make the mats untrade or bound to a character.  It can be anything, but the idea is to make it worth running.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline kurniaone

[shadow=gray,right]  Looking over the pros and cons I'm sort of thinking . . . : [/shadow][/size][/font][/i][/b]

+1, this is what i m trying to explain here...