Epic Perfect World

Instances Intruders/Intercepter

Offline kurniaone

Greeting...
First of all sorry if my english is not realy good and if there are other threads that already giving the same suggestion...
 I want to suggest (if possible ) that g m can add a new feature such as an instances intruders or intercepter...for example somewhere near HDD there r npc that can take u into a random pt that run the instances...u can ambush an PK them and gain something if u success...but maybe to make it fare the intruders maybe have some disadvantages such as no spark during interception, or u can only enter with less number of pt member...but if u lose the ambush u ll might lost something valuable...or suffer some kind of penalty that will give u some pain in the ass...there r few games that i ve played b4 that have this feature and its realy interesting when we re bz killing bosses suddently some asshole came in and try to take over the instances or bosses...

slpstrm17

Reminds me of Continent of the Ninth (C9) ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
This is an interesting idea, but in order for things like that to be added here, it needs to be added to PWI first since we get our files from there. Very interesting idea though. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
+1 but umm, losing valueable item !? :-X

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Like Tonika said, it will have to be implemented by PwI. But I don't quite like the idea because some pkers ruin pve by killing in instances anyway. And as a pve'er, I find it annoying. And even if only white names were ambushable (naturally) it would ruin the run for the blue names. Lets not mix PvE and PvP.

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
I agree with Steroids. That is a really bad idea...as a pve'er myself, if I was either white-named or had my squad people that were white-named pked during an instance, I'd have to start pulling out the mini nukes. xD But silly rage aside, this would be very annoying.
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
nightscream is kinda a smililar idea to what your talking about. i guess a custom event where you idk had to put up something to enter ec etc n risked to lose it as an entry fee to the area would be kinda kool. im not sure if thats what your talking about. dunno how possible that sorta thing would be ether o:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
What about the nirvana npc modified to require 50 ec as entrance, get a ticket worth 50 ec at npc, and idk, instead of first room to get tp'ed to TT area for capture the flag (similar room, not SAME) and u just slaughter eachother there.kill person = pick the ticket, he goes out of the room, loses his 50 ec(ticket) and can enter again only if he pays again. U can just tp out then, bank the ec and so on(?) the area to have a gods giving and a sz also ofc o.o
JUST AN IDEA, DONT HATE.

Offline aquamarina

• Characters: Delfyne
I agree with Steroids. That is a really bad idea...as a pve'er myself, if I was either white-named or had my squad people that were white-named pked during an instance, I'd have to start pulling out the mini nukes. xD But silly rage aside, this would be very annoying.

+1 one

fully agree with Steroids and Loralei

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Like Tonika said, it will have to be implemented by PwI. But I don't quite like the idea because some pkers ruin pve by killing in instances anyway. And as a pve'er, I find it annoying. And even if only white names were ambushable (naturally) it would ruin the run for the blue names. Lets not mix PvE and PvP.

+.5 (agrees to half of how annoying it might be for us (pvers) except mixing pve and pvp)

mixing pve and pvp would actually be fun provided its introduced in new custom instances with higher rewards but if ambushed and lost may lose entry lvl ec.. as suggested by AOH and seby.. and upon successful completion higher rewards plus refund on entry tickets.. (just suggestion)

but once again its purely up to PWI or aga and team

happy gaming friends have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
+.5 (agrees to half of how annoying it might be for us (pvers) except mixing pve and pvp)

mixing pve and pvp would actually be fun provided its introduced in new custom instances with higher rewards but if ambushed and lost may lose entry lvl ec.. as suggested by AOH and seby.. and upon successful completion higher rewards plus refund on entry tickets.. (just suggestion)

but once again its purely up to PWI or aga and team

happy gaming friends have a nice day :)
While mixing PvE and PvP could be interesting, it should be done on purpose. I understand that ambush is a surprise but some are only looking for PvE and this would be forcing PvP upon them. Maybe if it was only acceptable in specific instances (which the pure blues can avoid)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I agree with Steroids and Loralei,  i think will be a bad ideea
my opinion ...dont hate :)

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=gray,right]  Looking over the pros and cons I'm sort of thinking . . . : [/shadow][/size][/font][/i][/b]

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
i agree with steroids - for me  ???

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's currently not possible to implement it in a way OP described, due to client and server limitations.
However it could be fun to make another farming instance, similar to Nightscream Isle, for example in FB 69. This dungeon could be changed into open instance, that would not require squad to enter (something like Secret Passage for example). It could attract people who would find PvE connected with PvP fun. The question is, what rewards would we put so the instance would attract people? They can't be too big, so it won't be mandatory for people who don't enjoy PvP to go there.

What about the nirvana npc modified to require 50 ec as entrance, get a ticket worth 50 ec at npc, and idk, instead of first room to get tp'ed to TT area for capture the flag (similar room, not SAME) and u just slaughter eachother there.kill person = pick the ticket, he goes out of the room, loses his 50 ec(ticket) and can enter again only if he pays again. U can just tp out then, bank the ec and so on(?) the area to have a gods giving and a sz also ofc o.o
JUST AN IDEA, DONT HATE.
It would be great if it was implemented in a flawless way, however I cannot think of a good solution that would fix the "private room" issue. For example something that would ensure that there's nobody waiting there to kill you after both players teleports.
The second issue is, what if players for some reason didn't kill one another? They both would lose the EC.
It's really difficult to make system for this that would be free from abuses and flaws.
I wanted to make it work once, but I ended up figuring, that simple "LF 1v1 with bets" is better.  :/