Epic Perfect World

Waiting between voting sites

So ever since the cubi for votes was moved up to 60 per site i have had to wait between using both sites at first it was 1-2 minutes but now its 40 minutes so is this a bug or not because if not making it 60 per site but then having to wait in between for that long is just dumb i would rather just 50 for each and a small to no wait time

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
If its about the time it takes to load at the voting sites, its more likely to be those sites.
If you mean w8ing between votes... well its supposed to be 6hours
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3
If its about the time it takes to load at the voting sites, its more likely to be those sites.
If you mean w8ing between votes... well its supposed to be 6hours
no i voted on voting site one then tried to vote on two and it told me i had to wait 40 minutes

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
That is strange. I have no problem voting on both sites at the same time. Does it actually say that you have to wait that 40min or is your Internet just giving you issues when you try and vote on both?

Scylla

Did you vote on site one then forget to vote on site two and it ended up being forty minutes? They're counted separately so voting on site one at 3:30 and site two at 4:10 will make the next vote time for site one at 9:30 and voting site two at 10:10. If that makes sense.

In short, you probably just forgot to vote on site two for a while. Just wait for site two to catch up with site one and you can vote on them at the same time again.
Did you vote on site one then forget to vote on site two and it ended up being forty minutes? They're counted separately so voting on site one at 3:30 and site two at 4:10 will make the next vote time for site one at 9:30 and voting site two at 10:10. If that makes sense.

In short, you probably just forgot to vote on site two for a while. Just wait for site two to catch up with site one and you can vote on them at the same time again.

ok that's probably what happened thanks