Epic Perfect World

Option to change fourm name font

Indulgence

i agree - mostly cause else we have the post farming issue

Regardless if this idea is taken into consideration and is implemented or not, you will always have post farmers. We have them now. Agatio already made it so certain topics and threads don't add on to your post count. I really don't see things changing at all.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Regardless if this idea is taken into consideration and is implemented or not, you will always have post farmers. We have them now. Agatio already made it so certain topics and threads don't add on to your post count. I really don't see things changing at all.

That's true. I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad if there was a post requirement, and I don't really care considering I have 1100+.

Indulgence

That's true. I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad if there was a post requirement, and I don't really care considering I have 1100+.

Right. Also most people who post regularly have at least a 300+ post count. Not mentioning the ones who have had to make new fourm accounts due to fourm violations and perma bans.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I'm almost positive this is a stock forum hosted by a company that doesn't allow script modification. Even so, i'm sure there is a way to use certain font in you're forum name anyway. But i do like the idea! +1
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Good idea.

Don't need a post count requirement though.  No harm in making it available for everyone. It's just a bit of customization for self satisfaction, so why not let it be free for everyone for their own pleasure. Just my opinion.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
did agatio or some GM, Formum moderator read this ? if is going to happend or no ? can you plz take 2 minutes and reply us ? since it got a lot of good feed back ? ty.

Indulgence

did agatio or some GM, Formum moderator read this ? if is going to happend or no ? can you plz take 2 minutes and reply us ? since it got a lot of good feed back ? ty.

Nope. No GM or Agatio has replied to this.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
I've sent agatio a message.  :normal-37:

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Indulgence

I've sent agatio a message.  :normal-37:

Aw, you didn't need to!

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Aw, you didn't need to!
Well it's a good suggestion, so i had to!

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
all +1 this , so Aga/Evil/Melody or others will read this

-Oxymoronic

Not mentioning the ones who have had to make new fourm accounts due to fourm violations and perma bans.

:normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I would need to create new optional  membergroups (something like Forum Veteran) and people would have to send the requests if they would like to join them.