Epic Perfect World

Why cant we have more custom pve instances?

Offline Shiden

• Hives
  • Characters: BM Shiden
  • Faction: Lin Kuei Leader
yes add more PVE instences and increase difficulty and make the drops really worth it.

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
it doesnt even have to be instances... it could be a new quest added with mobs that are close to our lvl so they arent 1 shottable. ive played smaller private servers than this one and they had for example around snowy village they had added quest mobs in certain areas and after you got so many of each of the quest mobs you turned in the quest and got these tokens you could save up to get items in the game. it doesnt have to be something so huge as a whole new instance... but i KNOW you can put in higher lvl questing mobs.... something that takes a little skill to do instead of 1 shotting everything. these were daily quests btw not spammable so it nvr had a negative effect on the economy. why's everyone so closed minded about making this game better for ppl who dont spend their whole day trashtalking and ganking ?

Offline DannyDiablo

• I am but a walking shadow.
while 3-3 is nice for farming it gets a little old doing the same instance over and over again. i know we have the NH instances but this is a pserver and it should have custom pve instances for lvl 150 ppl for something extra to do instead of being so repetitive. ive played other pservers and they had custom instances that were rly fun. quest mobs that werent just a 1 shot and done kind of thing, that actually takes skill to kill them and takes time to do the quest/instances instead of just running thro killing everything in a few hits and straight to the boss as fast as possible kill the boss then its over in less than 5 minutes.... no wonder so many ppl are bored all the time. i know alot of ppl pk in their spare time but there are alot of ppl that dont like pk and would rather play pve questing / instances. plz give this some consideration, ive been playing this server for 3 years and its rly starting to get too repetitive... kinda like this post has now lol. thx for your time :)
I would have to agree with you I detest pvp to the core of my being I hate it my computer cant handle it since I come from a low class family we cant just replace it like most people can and as for the people saying we have enough pve content no we don't if you run the same things over and over and over and over again it gets boring atleast with pvp you get different people to fight againt all the time we don't we have to run the same instances over and over again and it honestly doesn't take that long I used to develop for a pwps it didn't take very long and im a beginner I completely suck at it no disrespect to the developer and the gm's and leader but it really shouldn't take that long to smooth out and make it into a full proof custom instance, running the same instances gets old and sometimes we have absolutely nothing to do the pve'ers I mean nbut all in all I agree with everything you haz to say :)
Solitude brings me joy and peace of mind, But that does not mean i do not enjoy the company of others.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
it is. LOL

i stopped playing tera for a while but i got to lvl 30 alone and imo it's fun as fck even though im alone. i actually like pve on tera LOL. but not as much as pvp, i like pve sure but too much of it makes me sick.  :'(

I got to level 30 alone too and was so excited about Kumasylum.  Then I realized how much of a crap shoot of an instance that is.  Still fun as hell though.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

cevans1290

Omg increase level to 200 but make it harder to get, like months or bunch of $$$$. And add new gear sets, like lvl 160, lvl 170, lvl 180, lvl 190 and r8r can be upgraded to some lvl 200 r8r2r and add new helm with 30 atk lvl and add more ring options and add new belt that gives like 10 atk lvl or 10 def lvl so u get to choose and sht add gn agation pls, I will farm til 2057 and my grandson will fullgear my char one day. or I will donate u my house, but careful its have hole on roof so when it rain, u have wet dreams
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lmfaoo what the *** is this.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lmfaoo what the *** is this.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MARED

Offline Querubin

Omg increase level to 200 but make it harder to get, like months or bunch of $$$$. And add new gear sets, like lvl 160, lvl 170, lvl 180, lvl 190 and r8r can be upgraded to some lvl 200 r8r2r and add new helm with 30 atk lvl and add more ring options and add new belt that gives like 10 atk lvl or 10 def lvl so u get to choose and sht add gn agation pls, I will farm til 2057 and my grandson will fullgear my char one day. or I will donate u my house, but careful its have hole on roof so when it rain, u have wet dreams

LOOL    just make a lvl 200 set cus i dont want to farm this much..

+1 for the topic ideia,  i hate TT and Warsong too... would be good new instances
even though difficult to insert it  ;*   ??? :shocked:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
it doesnt even have to be instances... it could be a new quest added with mobs that are close to our lvl so they arent 1 shottable. ive played smaller private servers than this one and they had for example around snowy village they had added quest mobs in certain areas and after you got so many of each of the quest mobs you turned in the quest and got these tokens you could save up to get items in the game. it doesnt have to be something so huge as a whole new instance... but i KNOW you can put in higher lvl questing mobs.... something that takes a little skill to do instead of 1 shotting everything. these were daily quests btw not spammable so it nvr had a negative effect on the economy. why's everyone so closed minded about making this game better for ppl who dont spend their whole day trashtalking and ganking ?

We aren't 'close-minded' about making the game better for people,
we are just trying to say that there are already enough ways implemented.
And you did say instances in your original suggestion.

Higher level mobs? You have ones outside shrine of the ancestors which drop EC that aren't a 1-shot.
As for dropping anything else, what would be the point? What items could you get from them?
And if you did get certain items, how long would it last before people got bored?
There aren't infinite items to farm so I really don't see the point
when there is already more than one way to farm just about every item in this game.

For farming EC, there is a plethora of ways to do so, as can be seen throughout the guides section.
For farming gear, there is several different sets of gear from 110-150, all requiring different mats, different instances.
As well as our end game gear being variable in stats, which means more farming and change.
Adding or changing gear in any way is a bad idea.
For mounts, fash, skins, titles, there can all be acquired in different ways from EC, to supply tokens,
to event gold, to event tokens, to bosses, to GM events, to quests, to coin.
As for instances, you have Cube, Warsong, Lunar, Flowsilver, TT, GV & PV all offering something.
As well as Nightscream and cardbosses.

This is not saying that we won't ever implement new things,
we are just limited in what we can implement that is different from what we already have.
I get what you are trying to say about wanting new things,
but it's more of a personal boredom issue rather than a lack of content on the server side.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: