Last Edit: Aug 19, 2014, 02:00 pm by TenaciousB
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I squad sigged on a mob then i got kicked out of squad once...... :police: was lv 1 wolf took me 4 hours to kill  :police:
I wc'd for a bh squad like a week ago, so I got an invite from a bunch of Alamats who then squad signetted me into the middle of mass pk outside sz for buffs. Who does that?
 :tiger-31:

Siggy Credit ♥

Disrupted

I wc'd for a bh squad like a week ago, so I got an invite from a bunch of Alamats who then squad signetted me into the middle of mass pk outside sz for buffs. Who does that?

Pinoys

XxChrisxX211

Apparently they do..?
inb4 this becomes an Alamat-bashing thread;
I want to know what you guys do when someone in your squad does something really noob.  :tiger-2:

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Iridesca

• Characters: Iridesca
inb4 this becomes an Alamat-bashing thread;
I want to know what you guys do when someone in your squad does something really noob.  :tiger-2:
I correct them. Politely. So they wont be embarrassed or make the same mistake again. Im not rude  :tiger-16:
I correct them. Politely. So they wont be embarrassed or make the same mistake again. Im not rude  :tiger-16:

I think you're entirely missing the point of this topic. I was hoping people would post some funny reactions because a lot of silly things in-game are taken too seriously.  :tiger-9:

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I hate being the only cleric in a squad with 9 other people who are all squishy as ***. Don't forget we are all against people who have more of everything than us. More AA, more OP gear, more people, more brains.
Then I get told I'm not healing well enough.
My reaction.

[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
when i do full gv/delta and the leader goes afk... then like 3 more ppl go afk until theres only like 1-2 ppl left doing all the work while the other ppl just sit and collect the rewards.... my face..... going all jack on ppl

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
and also the way ppl keep lowering prices on everything just to get their stuff to sell... and jacking up prices on things that shouldnt be jacked up.... ppl ruin this economy

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

if there were more people like her, I wouldn't be doing all instances alone :normal-1:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B
if there were more people like her, I wouldn't be doing all instances alone :normal-1:

I agree there are a lot of jerks, while I usually swear at my laptop I do my best to explain and help people (I'm a Cleric that's kind of what I do) that don't know what to do, because I've been in their situation (I came back to server after months away, recently). :tiger-2:

How about we post pictures of 'Your Face When...' srs player #1 kicks you from squad because you're new/caster/sin/lowlvl/etc. Those people piss me off the most.

Siggy Credit ♥

EricaMurcas

Followed by other colorful words.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
ok then... idk about the squads but this is MY FACE when a random player whispers "hi"

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B