Epic Perfect World

Kill message while PKing

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
No. What's up with these suggestions. Showing off for the people around you? ..

Indulgence

Offline Kia

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YES IT SAYS VICTORY THEN YOU LOOK BEHIND YOU OH MI GOD THEY SIGGED

That. ↑

"Defeating" a player doesn't necessarily mean anything.

cevans1290

this funni. nty dont need normal spam too  :-[
I'm Normal enough.

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Doing it by auto quests would be the only possible way that it could somehow work without editing client and server code (which I cannot do as I have compiled files only). However it would cause very annoying chat flood in the mass PK and TONS of additional, basically useless information for server to process that would probably have some unexpected negative consequences.

With the usual delay quests have, they wouldn't send these notification on time, again especially in mass PK. In addition as for now quests don't allow to get the name of the victim, but only of person who completed the quest, so it's not even possible to implement at all.

This idea has many really big flaws to begin with, even if normal player tried to imagine how it would work in mass PK, it simply would not.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I'm sure there is way to make rankings where you can see who you killed and what time, would be same after all.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

scatterer3

Doing it by auto quests would be the only possible way that it could somehow work without editing client and server code (which I cannot do as I have compiled files only). However it would cause very annoying chat flood in the mass PK and TONS of additional, basically useless information for server to process that would probably have some unexpected negative consequences.

With the usual delay quests have, they wouldn't send these notification on time, again especially in mass PK. In addition as for now quests don't allow to get the name of the victim, but only of person who completed the quest, so it's not even possible to implement at all.

This idea has many really big flaws to begin with, even if normal player tried to imagine how it would work in mass PK, it simply would not.

I guess you mean in the way how revelation potions work :/ Anyway, thank you for looking into it :).

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm sure there is way to make rankings where you can see who you killed and what time, would be same after all.
Yes, I will try to make it work..

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+1
If this was possible, it would be fun to watch those alt/friend kills flow like water. Love to watch boards, on days when there is little to no pk, and suddenly you see a player pass by who was white name only moments ago, suddenly appear like magic, red name and having mass kills on the board :))
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
A reverse of the system that shows you who killed you would be nice as well. So the person that gets the end blow on the enemy sees; 'You have killed <Name>'. If that's possible, would be amazing. c:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+1 to that too Harry !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
A reverse of the system that shows you who killed you would be nice as well. So the person that gets the end blow on the enemy sees; 'You have killed <Name>'. If that's possible, would be amazing. c:
+1  if possible

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
i think we need killcams

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
i think we need killcams

omg yes