Epic Perfect World

shut 'em down

-Oxymoronic

no side won that pk. we pushed you in the beggining, you pushed us in the end. put aside your egos and admit it like i'm doing right now. also only bothered uploading the round we won cuz of the madness in wc after we got wiped and you sigged sz (also cuz my squad setup was too retarded towards the end and we werent really killing anything LOL). you lost one round, we lost another. other than that, hope you enjoy the video!

video blocked in germany cuz im racist.  :police: :police: :police:

music:

Onyx - Shut 'em down ft DMX
Diabolic feat. Immortal Technique - Frontlines

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Betrayed our pt for John.  :'(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Im from germany.
i can watch it.
ProxFlow ftw.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
this music....you have entered the thug life >->

jakho

Wasn't this pk for like 1h30mins o.O I wasn't there but I heard from ur members u've lost '-' It's nice to see pk from ur perspective tho but as far as I saw u tabbed out every salvation target, then u say u win but I still saw xpendable moving around at some point o.O Since when does push count as win unless its a wipe. D: Since when u became dangerous tho? Weren't u the frozen guy and JB fan o.O
Btw good video I guess

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Wasn't this pk for like 1h30mins o.O I wasn't there but I heard from ur members u've lost '-' It's nice to see pk from ur perspective tho but as far as I saw u tabbed out every salvation target, then u say u win but I still saw xpendable moving around at some point o.O Since when does push count as win unless its a wipe. D: Since when u became dangerous tho? Weren't u the frozen guy and JB fan o.O
Btw good video I guess
Loser

jakho

There were no Salvation there, loser.
Let me find the parts then '-'

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Let me find the parts then '-'
Oh nvm, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video , we won this round , we lost the one after . Regardless was fun pk , and i had fun .

Since when does push count as win unless its a wipe. D:

They did got wiped on this round and came back. Then they won the 2nd round.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Disrupted

-Oxymoronic

Im from germany.
i can watch it.
ProxFlow ftw.

waow kid you're good at life.

Betrayed our pt for John.  :'(

he gave me tacos and burritos for leading his pt )))=

this music....you have entered the thug life >->

i didnt pick the thug life, it picked me ):

Btw good video I guess

:normal-2:
Nice video , we won this round , we lost the one after . Regardless was fun pk , and i had fun .

pedro's words are my words. i had fun too.

Nice video :3

thanks fren

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
thanks for the pk, it was fun all throughout

:normal-1:

sorry for those who can't accept a loss

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Nice video sir.
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2014, 08:03 am by Tonika

jakho

Since I can't find that part can u please time it? '-'

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
artifex onli know win damm kid you are sooo fackien factor.

When i go to bed every night i pray to all the gods in the universe i also pray to the best and powerfull god mentalista to make factor like you diogo i hope that 1 day xpendable lern how to be super sexy factors LOL