Epic Perfect World

Warning: Safety Lock Function

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
We have had some users complain about setting the miss-setting Safety Lock.

If you have accidentally set the Safety Lock for too long, here are the steps to change it.
1. Go to the Safety Lock window
2. Set the Safety Lock time to 1 minute
3. Confirm the time change
4. Wait three days

You do not have to remain logged in during the three day period, nor will logging in/out affect this wait time.
However, if you try to change your Safety Lock settings again during this time, the seventy-two hour waiting period WILL restart, so please be patient.

Currently, the default setting for the Safety Lock is one minute. In other words, after logging in, you will have to wait for one minute before you are able to perform any of the actions mentioned below. The issue that many users are experiencing occurs when they change the Safety Lock duration. For instance, if you change the duration to two hours, then every time you log in, on any character, you will need to wait two hours before performing the aforementioned actions.
The Safety Lock CAN NOT be deactivated before the set time has elapsed, nor are GMs able to turn it off for you.

Resources:
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=50071

Offline shingoku101

• Beginner
  • Characters: StrawBerrY
  • Faction: WanteD
thank you !!  ;D ;D ;D
i already online my account for 24hours but after i change it to 1min and then after 1hour i login again. WTF still 24hours! :'( :'( :'(
i already change it but still locked. :(

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
i already online my account for 24hours but after i change it to 1min and then after 1hour i login again. WTF still 24hours! :'( :'( :'(

Dude, it says wait for THREE DAYS! Lmao
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Did you change it to 1 min and leave it alone for 3 days? During those 3 days, when you log off and on, it will say 24 hours until the 3 days are up and then after the 3 days, it will be 1 minute. Once you set it to 1 minute, you can not touch it or the 3 days count down resets. So if you're resetting it EVERY time you log in, the 3 day count down is just being reset over and over.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
I will not login for 3days?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
No, you can log in and stuff but the safety lock will stay at 24 hours UNTIL the 3  days are up. See what I'm saying? Just when you set it to 1 min, do NOT touch it again for 3 days.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
To understand more this issue:

Safety Lock (SL) is for those ppl in pw international that doesnt want to spend money on guardian scrolls. If your SL is going - you cant drop anything from inventory or equipment. So they set SL for 30min for example, going on pk, and when SL is about to end - they do full relog and SL is 30 min again. To change it for higher value u just change it and relog.
But to change it for lower value (for example from 24h to 1 min) you need to change it and wait 72 hours. During those 3 days just dont touch the SL options or it will reset everythnig and you will have to wait 3 days again ^^.

So: put 1 min, confirm it and be patient :D
.                                                                                                     
Friendly advice: Just.don't.touch.it. lol
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I thought this was another PK video :-X

Offline VTrock

I lock in my account..... ( :-X) Change current Setting to 1 minute and after 3 day still lock in...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( PLEASE help me :( :( :( (account name:UchihaHanato)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I lock in my account..... ( :-X) Change current Setting to 1 minute and after 3 day still lock in...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( PLEASE help me :( :( :( (account name:UchihaHanato)
change it to 1 min
dont open that window with settings again for 72h= done.