Epic Perfect World

EPIC PW Dmg Changes

Offline xraduis

from a GM/Mod/Dev/Aga has the meridian/titles/war avatars/attack stones and such been buffed higher then they read? reason i ask, like is war avatar champ much higher then the low stats it reads?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ok so from all what u said i understood 0 nothing
some1 translate pls

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
- meridian wasn't changed at all
- war avatar cards stats weren't changed - but the set bonuses and the possibility of levelling the cards have been removed
- titles weren't changed at all - and if you're saying that they are giving higher boost that they should, it might be because all stats from titles stack altogether and because they are also boosted by buffs and str/dex/mag/vit stats.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
english please

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
from a GM/Mod/Dev/Aga - must be answered by a GM/Dev/w/e.
has the meridian/titles/war avatars/attack stones and such been buffed higher then they read?- are stats considered bullsht or not?
 reason i ask, like is war avatar champ much higher then the low stats it reads?- The reason I ask this are certain stats bullshtting you, kinda like r8 reforges.
The answer you're looking for is no.
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2014, 07:30 pm by Areashiii

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm sure I understood pretty well what he asked.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Lol.. I didin't get anything of what you said.  :-\

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Lol.. I didin't get anything of what you said.  :-\
I broke it down.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
all i can say is that game became really sucks, idk how Aga or some1 else don't realize this, what is this i got 1 shotted by dph sins is this Counter Strike 1.6 i get 1 shotted by guy with AWP Sniper, or 1 shotted by mystic with nerd combo like this is "Heroes V" tier5 pets 1 shot all ur tier1 pets wtf is that sh1t seriously

P.S "Balance is totally at 0"
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2014, 05:35 pm by Animassacre

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
all i can say is that game became really sucks, idk how Aga or some1 else don't realize this, what is this i got 1 shotted by dph sins is this Counter Strike 1.6 i get 1 shotted by guy with AWP Sniper, or 1 shotted by mystic with nerd combo like this is "Heroes V" tier5 pets 1 shot all ur tier1 pets wtf is that sh1t seriously
Happens all the time to my wf.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Happens all the time to my wf.
WF is also unbalanced but not too retarded like sins or mystics, as psychic there is almost no way to win vs proper wf no matter how good you are, look this dummy they put on you, i use nulify poison,sutra,AD they keep dealing dmg thro these immunes so....

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
WF is also unbalanced but not too retarded like sins or mystics, as psychic there is almost no way to win vs proper wf no matter how good you are, look this dummy they put on you, i use nulify poison,sutra,AD they keep dealing dmg thro these immunes so....
I agree, I just get irritated by their stunlocking pet, which is a crutch to kill sometimes.

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
- meridian wasn't changed at all
- war avatar cards stats weren't changed - but the set bonuses and the possibility of levelling the cards have been removed
- titles weren't changed at all - and if you're saying that they are giving higher boost that they should, it might be because all stats from titles stack altogether and because they are also boosted by buffs and str/dex/mag/vit stats.

are you saying that regardless of what title we have equipped all the stats from our owned titles stack and are always active on our char once we have earned the title? im sry this was a little confusing to me

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
You could have equipped none of the titles that you have earned. You would still get the boosts from each title that you have.  The actually title that you have showing to the world has no basis on the bonus stats from gaining all the titles.