Epic Perfect World

Grudge Strike

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I spam it as well, and I'm a sage. This is why I said /mob/ aggro. Like Roar. Not Raging Slap. If drawing mob aggro in PK would kill you, then you might have bigger things to worry about.

If you mean for things like world bosses, I can see your point. But there are other ways to get chi, especially as a veno. And barbs should still draw more aggro than you do.

Yes, i have been sage 2 days ago and i know how easy is to get chi with it. But as demon its kinda painfully since lending hand has 20% to procs and we cant spam crush vigor all the whole time.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I think Lending Hand might be bugged. Or at least sage Lending Hand. 25% chance to proc? Used it hundreds of times, and it has only worked five times. Ever.

But still. A barb should out aggro-draw you.Especially if they're spamming aggro-drawing skills. But in PK, I don't see it being an issue. I can see it being a pain for things where you have people and a boss attacking you at the same time.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes, i have been sage 2 days ago and i know how easy is to get chi with it. But as demon its kinda painfully since lending hand has 20% to procs and we cant spam crush vigor all the whole time.

Use chi siphon on players/mobs sir.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
No.

Log-in
Check forum
Join/open EpwSupport
Check forum
Help players
Check forum
Do BQ
Check forum
Help players
Check forum
Go AFK
Check forum
Help players
Check forum
Remember to check-in
Check forum
Help players
Check forum
Realize it's time to sleep
Check forum
Log off
Check forum

#PvForum
...to each their own I guess.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Use chi siphon on players/mobs sir.

No sir, i got Cloud eruption now xd.

-Oxymoronic

No sir, i got Cloud eruption now xd.

Chi siphon is far better than cloud eruption seeing as cloud eruption gives 1.20 sparks and costs around 130 energy as where chi siphon only costs 166 and gives 2 full sparks while taking away enemy's chi. Now if you combine that with a purge you pretty much just stole 2 sparks from the enemy. Hence why you usally use it on a wr combined with mo zun taunt, chi burn and purge.

at the thread, i dont really care tbh. i dont play my veno enough to actually care. but if it helps then sure, +.

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
What do the GMs think? Can anyone think of anything about this that would be balance-breaking?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
While I appreciate your suggestion, it has to be declined. Please read : http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/malefic-crush-cooldown/msg189824/#msg189824

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Thank you for looking it over and taking time to explain why. I understand your reasoning, though. I wasn't even thinking about the trouble of carrying it over to new patches. That would definitely be quite the hassle, given all of the requests like these you probably get.