Epic Perfect World

Voting time(s)

XxChrisxX211

Good Morning!

Lately, i've been checking in on the dot, every single time i go to vote, I need the Cubi so lately i've been doing it alot! And i have a few questions and concerns regarding Voting Link #2 (Voting Link 2(Click here)

As of lately it seems that the timer on this voting link keeps changing. But then drops down to 6 hours..

Day one vote: 6 Hour wait period.
Day two vote: 12 hour wait period.
Day three vote: 24 hour wait period.

Why exactly does it do this? Why can't both of the links be exactly 6 hours? And regarding these time intervals, they have been showing up on the page where you DO vote, where you click the images and it says "You have already voted, please wait so and so hours" But when i go to click Link 2 on the voting page it says wait 12 hours! I'm so confused!  :tiger-9:

And on another note, this is towards the owner of the game, as well as any staff who can forward this to him, I would like to suggest an alternative website that you could list your game on, It could be added in as a third option but i would reccommend reducing it from 1.30 Cubi to 85 Cubi each that is this is ever added in.

(Name of this website being TopOfGames)

Thanks!

(This is in no way complaining AT ALL! I love the times we have now, i managed to get a full demonic set within 4 to 5 days!  I'm just concerned about the timer going up and down)

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2014, 02:20 pm by Dr Phil

Offline Aarkshan

Good Morning!

Lately, i've been checking in on the dot, every single tie i go to vote, I need to Cubi so lately i've been doing it alot! And i have a few questions and concerns regarding Voting Link #2 (Voting Link 2(Click here)

As of lately it seems that the timer on this voting link keeps changing. But then drops down to 6 hours..

Day one vote: 6 Hour wait period.
Day two vote: 12 hour wait period.
Day three vote: 24 hour wait period.

Why exactly does it do this? Why can't both of the links be exactly 6 hours? And regarding these time intervals, they have been showing up on the page where you DO vote, where you click the images and it says "You have already voted, please wait so and so hours" But when i go to click Link 2 on the voting page it says wait 12 hours! I'm so confused!  :tiger-9:

And on another note, this is towards the owner of the game, as well as any staff who can forward this to him, I would like to suggest adding in a third voting site, this site is also a listing for private sevrers ONLY, and is a well used website!

(Name of this website being TopOfGames)

Thanks!

Well, i think because the gold that u get from each site is now very boosted, like really. so they increased the second site's time so it doesn't affect the market and stuff? , i don't know but its the way i thought about it, also 1.30 gold from each site is very very good, and i think if u vote the whole day u can get like 10 gold.
also spam voting on 50 accounts :P

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
I've experienced this too.

The staffs does not control the voting sites, the timing of each. But they can change the amount per voting site.

You have to wait 1 day without voting to voting site 2 ( thats what i did when i got this probem )

cevans1290

Voting used to be 40 Silver per site, you're really complaining..?

It used to be a simple 2.4 Gold for the entire day.

Stop Complaining..?

XxChrisxX211

Voting used to be 40 Silver per site, you're really complaining..?

It used to be a simple 2.4 Gold for the entire day.

Stop Complaining..?

I'm only wondering why the timer is messing up, i'm not asking for a reduction at all, So get your head out of your ass and learn how to read. I think the times we have now are great.

XxChrisxX211

Well, i think because the gold that u get from each site is now very boosted, like really. so they increased the second site's time so it doesn't affect the market and stuff? , i don't know but its the way i thought about it, also 1.30 gold from each site is very very good, and i think if u vote the whole day u can get like 10 gold.
also spam voting on 50 accounts :P

I was just curious, I didn't know if it was a glitch or something of the sort. I am very pleased with the amount of cubi and time we have now. It's just when i see two different times both on the listing website and on this website it confuses me a tiny bit. :(

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I'm only wondering why the timer is messing up, i'm not asking for a reduction at all, So get your head out of your ass and learn how to read. I think the times we have now are great.
cus voting and cus nub :normal-2:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
There have been a number of threads about this and Agatio has posted there himself. So, check them out.

XxChrisxX211

cus voting and cus nub :normal-2:
Voting cus broke, cus nub, cus need dragon.
Several reasons. :tiger-10:

cevans1290

Lol? No need to insult me you prick, you did ask for another site..lmao.

"And on another note, this is towards the owner of the game, as well as any staff who can forward this to him, I would like to suggest an alternative website that you could list your game on

(Name of this website being TopOfGames) "

So you're asking for more.

XxChrisxX211

Lol? No need to insult me you prick, you did ask for another site..lmao.

"And on another note, this is towards the owner of the game, as well as any staff who can forward this to him, I would like to suggest an alternative website that you could list your game on

(Name of this website being TopOfGames) "

So you're asking for more.
:tiger-9: I was SUGGESTING another site in-case they didn't know about it, or if they ever felt like expanding even further, i also did mention that if they were to expand onto that site that cubi income should be REDUCED. But whatever, I'll let you think what you want.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:tiger-9: I was SUGGESTING another site in-case they didn't know about it, or if they ever felt like expanding even further, i also did mention that if they were to expand onto that site that cubi income should be REDUCED. But whatever, I'll let you think what you want.
I (And I'm sure a few others) am pleased with the voting sites, not only the amount of gold it gives, but even the time I have to wait to vote on the second one.
I wouldn't like a different site to vote on, they've changed the style before and I think it's fine how it is :c
P.S
Because of this thread, I remembered to vote, thanks.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz

[shadow=red,left]I disagree about putting another voting site.. this will just depreciate the gold value.. There are people selling each for 28ecs only.. imagine if you earn more a day.. God plss dont..[/shadow]

XxChrisxX211

I (And I'm sure a few others) am pleased with the voting sites, not only the amount of gold it gives, but even the time I have to wait to vote on the second one.
I wouldn't like a different site to vote on, they've changed the style before and I think it's fine how it is :c
P.S
Because of this thread, I remembered to vote, thanks.

I never said i wasn't pleased, i was curious and came for an answer, and got it! It was only a suggestion for peat sakes! BECAUSE of the current voting style i managed to get an entire dragon set within a week, i am VERY pleased.. I'm too new to be complaining about how much gold i get just yet.. It was a website i found one of my previous games on, so i thought why not share it.  :tiger-18:

P.S You're welcome.