Epic Perfect World

AiZoX vs Insensitive

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Are you perhaps half high or something? Surely you can see he got outplayed like crazy and only won due to extensive def wep camp, right? Funny thing is he didn't post the fights he lost.

soo.. you mean like you versus Vermilion?

Zilara

I saw Areashi saying on world chat that AiZoX lost 5-0 to him or to Seby, but the screenshots prove something else, or are we going to call the GMs who host the Playoffs liars?  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

If the video he posted show the fights he won , doesn't mean he didn't lose. :normal-9: Tho the music was nice.

Zilara

If the video he posted show the fights he won , doesn't mean he didn't lose. :normal-9: Tho the music was nice.

I was not saying you never won vs him, I checked the Playoffs thread before commenting.

jakho

I was not saying you never won vs him, I checked the Playoffs thread before commenting.
Sir u my idol '-'

Zilara

Sir u my idol '-'

Sir I'm the idol of many  :normal-4: they even take ss of me when I am afk  :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Areashi saying on world chat that AiZoX lost 5-0 to him or to Seby
[11/17/2013 6:39:45 PM] Aldin: fail lie there...

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hello.
Maxime and Maxy and Marko = top sins.
Ok Bye.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
soo.. you mean like you versus Vermilion?
LOOOOOL
on topic: good video, good fights, just gets to show how much of a fairyteller areashi is and how much seby follows him ;) (not to say 4$$licking), maxime up in there next to marko and maxy for sure
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2014, 09:55 am by Vermilion

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
i am best assassin

jakho

Hello.
Maxime and Maxy and Marko = top sins.
Ok Bye.
lol no I farmed Maxime on deva 10 times daily, Maxy I farm that dude on EPW atleast 15times a day, and zFlashx lol I made him rq  :normal-35: I am best EP ever  :normal-25:

Zilara

lol no I farmed Maxime on deva 10 times daily, Maxy I farm that dude on EPW atleast 15times a day, and zFlashx lol I made him rq  :normal-35: I am best EP ever  :normal-25:

i am best assassin

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I saw Areashi saying on world chat that AiZoX lost 5-0 to him or to Seby, but the screenshots prove something else, or are we going to call the GMs who host the Playoffs liars?  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:
You're hilarious.

jakho

You're hilarious.

sharing videos from other server isn't acceptable or that's what I heard so '-'