Epic Perfect World

Level 150..Yay

XxChrisxX211

Hey guys!  :tiger-9: So i just hit 150... Yay... (I am beyond tired, countless hours of PV!)

I have no idea what to do from here on out.. HOW do i farm EC efficiently? It seems everything i do equals to nothing because people are saying R8 gear is way over 1k EC. And i don't even know how to farm that much EC! What do i do?  :tiger-12:

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Congratulations on 150.

There is an awesome guide for farming EC http://epicpw.com/guides/epic-coin-guide-(updated)/

I usually do "merching" I farm things sell them buy EC, right now the average EC to coin price is 2 mil. Good luck.

Level 30 base

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Grats on 150.

That guide that Gwyn pointed out is really good.  But I wanna point out the one thing that isn't in that guide.

How to obtain ec's? Simple: saving what you have.  It's easy to lose all your EC's by getting the pretties.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

EricaMurcas

First off, congrats! Secondly, there are several ways to gain EC. You can gamble in NS, do higher level TT (3-1 and so forth) where you can exchange mats for EC. You can also kill mobs near Starry Wilds and somewhere else I don't recall. I'd suggest starting with Dragon Armor, that at least gives you a fair chance in NS. Also, Rank 8 is dependent on luck. (INB4 DONATE! LIAR! DONATE!) Just take it one step at a time and don't burn yourself out on the game. You just hit 150, go try to solo a World Boss. XD If you're a magic class, Cenminator, near Angler's Village shouldn't pose much a threat. If you're heavy armor, there are bosses that spam physical attacks. I don't remember where Atlantean is, but he pretty much 1,2,3 shot me, but the Seeker was doing fine. There's actually a plethora of WB not listed in the official PWI site, Atlantean being one of them. I'm not so sure about Hornska. In the original game, Hornska was a challenge, but not impossible. Hell, if you don't feel like fighting, just fly around and take screen shots and relax. You've earned it! ^_^

XxChrisxX211

Congratulations on 150.

There is an awesome guide for farming EC http://epicpw.com/guides/epic-coin-guide-(updated)/

I usually do "merching" I farm things sell them buy EC, right now the average EC to coin price is 2 mil. Good luck.

Thanks! I'm going to take a break from leveling for now x.x

Disrupted

cevans1290

in-game name?  :-[

XxChrisxX211

First off, congrats! Secondly, there are several ways to gain EC. You can gamble in NS, do higher level TT (3-1 and so forth) where you can exchange mats for EC. You can also kill mobs near Starry Wilds and somewhere else I don't recall. I'd suggest starting with Dragon Armor, that at least gives you a fair chance in NS. Also, Rank 8 is dependent on luck. (INB4 DONATE! LIAR! DONATE!) Just take it one step at a time and don't burn yourself out on the game. You just hit 150, go try to solo a World Boss. XD If you're a magic class, Cenminator, near Angler's Village shouldn't pose much a threat. If you're heavy armor, there are bosses that spam physical attacks. I don't remember where Atlantean is, but he pretty much 1,2,3 shot me, but the Seeker was doing fine. There's actually a plethora of WB not listed in the official PWI site, Atlantean being one of them. I'm not so sure about Hornska. In the original game, Hornska was a challenge, but not impossible. Hell, if you don't feel like fighting, just fly around and take screen shots and relax. You've earned it! ^_^
Thanks for the awesome advice.. I've been farming/grinding on PV Since the beginning of 110.. It's hard to believe i'm 150 now.. Sheesh! I think i deserve a break too, but at the same time my faction has requirements and is constantly expanding..

So i have to figure something out that helps me, but also makes it to where guild isn't angry with me for not being on par.

XxChrisxX211

in-game name?  :-[

Nobuyuki , I'm sitting in some village..I'm beat  :tiger-9:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Hey guys!  :tiger-9: So i just hit 150... Yay... (I am beyond tired, countless hours of PV!)
:tiger-12:
Me too bro xdddd
I'm basically 40

XxChrisxX211

Meanie. He's just trying to be friendly.
It's nice when someone tries their best to make friends this way and isn't afraid to get out there, unlike others who wait till they feel ''pro'' or ''known'' enough to start doing what he's doing.
Grats on 150, btw.

Thanks!   :tiger-4:

And exactly, most of all i TRY being friendly, but then there's people like him.  :tiger-10:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

It's nice when someone tries their best to make friends this way and isn't afraid to get out there, unlike others who wait till they feel ''pro'' or ''known'' enough to start doing what he's doing.
Grats on 150, btw.

Can I join NoHomo?

I have no idea what to do from here on out.. HOW do i farm EC efficiently? It seems everything i do equals to nothing because people are saying R8 gear is way over 1k EC. And i don't even know how to farm that much EC! What do i do?  :tiger-12:
You should join NoHomo now, its very friendly faction, Blis/Popp will invite you, she is rebuilding it, you will get all the help you need there

-Oxymoronic

Seems like you're the only one being an asshole about it; if you didn't care then you wouldn't post. Awe, so you DO care! It's okay bby gimme a hug! And if you knew how to read the main purpose of the thread was asking what to do from this point onward. But no, they never learn!

nah i really dont care if you hit 150 or not i just have nothing better to do at 1 am. and if u want a guide on how to farm ecs there are plenty on forums.

Grats on 150, btw.

ik but tbh i would really make a thread saying i hit 150, on a forum where most of the community are either egotistical douchebags (including myself) and trolls (including myself too). either way, if it makes you sleep better at night, grats on 150. must have been very hard. took me 4 mins to get my ea to 150.

either way i got my spn episode ready to watch so bb.

XxChrisxX211

Me too bro xdddd

Don't lie, we both know you have 5 chars (and more) over 150.  :tiger-10:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Don't lie, we both know you have 5 chars (and more) over 150.  :tiger-10:

He has 10.  That we know of.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)