Epic Perfect World

GoodGame vs Guild with Dog logo

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Theres not a problem, you finnaly admit Arti helped Salva and they still get trashed like poopie farties, doesnt matter if called or not, mutual alliance because frenships in guilds is zero need to call if see the need to help
Did I ever deny it? No. Simply said how we were not called. Because the moment we show up, must think we were called because alliance!!!!11!!one!!

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
Did I ever deny it? No. Simply said how we were not called. Because the moment we show up, must think we were called because alliance!!!!11!!one!!

need chill, where is calm angela

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Hold me boo and I calm.  :normal-4: :normal-23:

Offline Diego

sopt making drama onvour thread scrubs.

Offline Blashcko

• My Boos:
  • Mirela, Cristina, Anorexic
  • Faction: Outcast
Hold me boo and I calm.  :normal-4: :normal-23:

Ok boo come i calm ya down  :normal-3: :normal-3:

* Keifazli/Blashcko*

jakho

xx_+420_xx

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
Arti helped salvation right after we started the gvg, XP helped GG wipe Arti so we could keep gvging. There was also some ares ppl backstabbing us but nobody complained about it. Stop bringing that shit up.

Noki did not complain about Artifex backstabbing GG, but when XP wiped Arti he turned into a queer fgt and cried a couple rivers lol. It's hilarous, because if t69 gets in the middle of our gvg, salvation/gg people complains, but when arti backstabs gg noone from salvation complains, at all.  :normal-3:

:normal-1: You can also laugh at the "Don't hit XP", but if you do post your video without covering chat like we ALWAYS do, we'd probably see a couple "Don't hit artifex" msgs  :normal-2:

Winner = me.

Also, at whoever said "some arti members wanted to pk": I believe you can look for PvP at around 10 spots, GA is always out of sz. Instead of interrupting a gvg you cud go kill pvers at some other place. Because y'kno wat? You guys complain (we do complain too) about team69, yet you people act like them a lot of times.  :normal-1:

:normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: meni smile face tenks for gud pk, next time tri mek it gvg + get stronger werrior pleyers. Cynix/Sub+the other 2 wrs idr name: i owe all of you a lot of guardian scrolls, pm me if ingame if you guise want them. Free iten = gud.  :normal-1:

[8:01:52 PM] Lucas: say that u love me in the end.  :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: i lob u veri much but IloveJohnalotmore: )))))))

bye

Disrupted

WTB pk with zero drama

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Also, at whoever said "some arti members wanted to pk": I believe you can look for PvP at around 10 spots, GA is always out of sz. Instead of interrupting a gvg

Is this politics ?
GvG NO1 ALLOWED TO PK THERE NOW.
What a saddie  :normal-14:

Actually yesterday or day before we were pking sal. GvG was alot of fun. Then GG came behind us. WHY U RUIN GVG IDIOTS

Then xp came after 20min rg

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Arti helped salvation right after we started the gvg, XP helped GG wipe Arti so we could keep gvging. There was also some ares ppl backstabbing us but nobody complained about it. Stop bringing that shit up.

Noki did not complain about Artifex backstabbing GG, but when XP wiped Arti he turned into a queer fgt and cried a couple rivers lol. It's hilarous, because if t69 gets in the middle of our gvg, salvation/gg people complains, but when arti backstabs gg noone from salvation complains, at all.  :normal-3:

:normal-1: You can also laugh at the "Don't hit XP", but if you do post your video without covering chat like we ALWAYS do, we'd probably see a couple "Don't hit artifex" msgs  :normal-2:

Winner = me.

Also, at whoever said "some arti members wanted to pk": I believe you can look for PvP at around 10 spots, GA is always out of sz. Instead of interrupting a gvg you cud go kill pvers at some other place. Because y'kno wat? You guys complain (we do complain too) about team69, yet you people act like them a lot of times.  :normal-1:

:normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: meni smile face tenks for gud pk, next time tri mek it gvg + get stronger werrior pleyers. Cynix/Sub+the other 2 wrs idr name: i owe all of you a lot of guardian scrolls, pm me if ingame if you guise want them. Free iten = gud.  :normal-1:

[8:01:52 PM] Lucas: say that u love me in the end.  :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: i lob u veri much but IloveJohnalotmore: )))))))

bye

I need holy remedies, no need for gs. Ty though, I think salvation was more focused on the pk than noticing artifex was somewhere near. Soooo yeah.

Not qqin or anything.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
I need holy remedies, no need for gs. Ty though, I think salvation was more focused on the pk than noticing artifex was somewhere near. Soooo yeah.

Not qqin or anything.
it when you think ur winning that when you realize arti helping

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
WTB pk with zero drama
Then tell people to lose their ego and have fun. Doubt it'll work though :normal-1:

Despite getting slept by mystics and sog'd now and then, was fun PK, can't wait for next time.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
it when you think ur winning that when you realize arti helping

No time to look in air, thought it was just 2 guilds going at it, but it's okay overall that was fun before nw.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.