Epic Perfect World

Mikau's Decaffeinated Thoughts [updated today! yay.]

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Interesting but so much to read

EricaMurcas

I think you and I are twins: The only difference was that I was bullied in High School, which is when, incidentally, I got into most fights. Not because someone was picking on me, someone was picking on someone I cared for. And, like you, I had my stay in a mental institution; I often found myself being a counselor/friend to most of the patients, making them laugh and such. I also asked for writing implements. Luckily, I got a pencil and paper and just started to draw. I hid most of my drawing, because I figured they'd make me stay longer. (They were bloody and graphic, not something you want to show someone in the field of psychology, but nonetheless it brought comfort to me. Like you, also, I was teased for being over-weight and, again, writing saved my life, especially after my best friend at the time died in a car accident, then I wrote a lot, because if I didn't, I don't know what would have became of me. Another good look into the life of my "twin". XD

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz

[shadow=red,left]We have a quite the same life story.. [/shadow] :tiger-46:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
[shadow=red,left]We have a quite the same life story.. [/shadow] :tiger-46:

Sharing stuff like this actually makes me feel better due to comments like yours and Murcas'.  It makes me feel like I'm not alone in this.  My mom still hasn't acknowledged the fact that this doesn't go away overnight, and it's a battle that's been going on for so long.

What makes the battle a little easier now is having a support system like friends and my in-laws.

I added another entry by the way.  Just fair warning, if you are easily grossed out, don't eat while reading.

Also for those who say it's long: it's a lot to take in at once.  So try not to. LOL.  I tend to get long-winded at times and once I have an idea of what I want to write about, it's hard for me to stop.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
fkcicing POOOOOOOOP loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

poooooooooop one was hilarious

poooooooooooooooop

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
fkcicing POOOOOOOOP loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

poooooooooop one was hilarious

poooooooooooooooop

Wrote that one with you in mind. :)

Stay Classy.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Wrote that one with you in mind. :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL pooop is mine woman! I always wrote about POO

I have a POO fetish

I used to be a member of one mmo forum and all I did there was writing topics about POO

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL pooop is mine woman! I always wrote about POO

I have a POO fetish

I used to be a member of one mmo forum and all I did there was writing topics about POO

Well I don't have a poop fetish, but when you have kids, it comes with the territory, so the conversation ends up going there a couple of times, especially for potty training tots.

Stay Classy.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I enjoyed reading this.
I didn`t get bullied throught highschool so i can`t relate,but~
Most of the "bullies" probably have issues of their own,so they want to make other people feel worse then them.
It was very bad on the feacher's part to just ignore or make your situation even worse.
Sadly there still are teacher's like that.

Angelica

I suppose it could be worse...she could've thought it was a piece of chocolate.
OH GOD NO LOL
You are really talented, I enjoyed reading.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
enjoyed reading  :police:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Nice read i enjoyed it xD

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I enjoyed reading this.
I didn`t get bullied throught highschool so i can`t relate,but~
Most of the "bullies" probably have issues of their own,so they want to make other people feel worse then them.
It was very bad on the feacher's part to just ignore or make your situation even worse.
Sadly there still are teacher's like that.

I agree. 

I lucked out, and the bullying did end when I went into high school.  But it took several years for it to happen, and I wasn't even sure if high school would've been any different. 

The reason why the teachers ignored it is because there was one in particular who actually joined in on the bullying.

I could've died about 4-5 times in just elementary school alone due to bullying.

OH GOD NO LOL
You are really talented, I enjoyed reading.

LOL I'm lucky that she has a better sense of scent than I do, and if something smells like shit, she won't put it in her mouth.

And thanks yall :)

Stay Classy.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Managed to get one in.  Gonna be a busy few days here.

Stay Classy.

• : D
Best story ever. '-'
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *