Epic Perfect World

The Room at the End of the Hall.

EricaMurcas

Okay, you know I love to write horror stories. However, this story is true, no BSing. It is long, hence the reason it is behind a spoiler tag. If you don't want to read it, don't; I don't want to hear anyone bitch about tl;dr. You were given your warning. Take it as you will. This story took place last year in a mental hospital. That about sums it up.

H.C.
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2014, 10:19 am by Hound of Loki

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I fcking hate mirrors too (cuz ugly huehueheueheuheue, jk.)  we have one huge ass mirror in one room and I never sleep there. Just, never... and when I'm alone at home, I lock the room. I won't say anything about looking into the mirrors in the dark. Even when I go caca-peepee at night, I avoid looking at it, cuz

I don't really want to believe you,(cuz scared) however I used to sleepwalk when I was a child. Not that I did horrible things and stuff. It wasn't really a sleep walking, I travelled on my bed on four. Dropping on the floor sometimes. Glad it went away with time lol :normal-9: dangerous or not, it still sucked.

and the story is very interesting. I think my brain kinda understood the part of what you meant by "they" :normal-2: and it isn't even long. Longest story I've seen (seen cuz didn't read it lul) in this section was one perverted noob author's, soham talele's novel

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
yea thats not a long story by any standard of mine. its kinda creepy though lol. think i get your meaning of they as in the evil or w.e you care to call it that drives everyone to do things most consider wrong or what nots. was an interesting read for sure and glad i didnt have the displeasure of living it.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Wow.

As a mental health consumer myself, this actually was an interesting read, albeit creepy as hell. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

EricaMurcas

I fcking hate mirrors too (cuz ugly huehueheueheuheue, jk.)  we have one huge ass mirror in one room and I never sleep there. Just, never... and when I'm alone at home, I lock the room. I won't say anything about looking into the mirrors in the dark. Even when I go caca-peepee at night, I avoid looking at it, cuz

I don't really want to believe you,(cuz scared) however I used to sleepwalk when I was a child. Not that I did horrible things and stuff. It wasn't really a sleep walking, I travelled on my bed on four. Dropping on the floor sometimes. Glad it went away with time lol :normal-9: dangerous or not, it still sucked.

and the story is very interesting. I think my brain kinda understood the part of what you meant by "they" :normal-2: and it isn't even long. Longest story I've seen (seen cuz didn't read it lul) in this section was one perverted noob author's, soham talele's novel

I REFUSE to sleep in a room with a mirror if I can help it. I have a mild phobia of mirrors, especially at night. I made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror in a dark room and regret it to this day. In the dark, the shadows play and dance, and the thing in the mirror makes merry with your fears. I also slept walked when I was younger. One time I had a dream that team from Star Trek: DS9 were staying at my house and people were sleeping on the floor, so I was stepping over bodies that weren't there and was unlocking the door to let someone in. That was around 20 years ago, so I don't remember who. Also, you're very pretty, so there! <3

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
damn Murcas 0.0
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I REFUSE to sleep in a room with a mirror if I can help it. I have a mild phobia of mirrors, especially at night. I made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror in a dark room and regret it to this day. In the dark, the shadows play and dance, and the thing in the mirror makes merry with your fears. I also slept walked when I was younger. One time I had a dream that team from Star Trek: DS9 were staying at my house and people were sleeping on the floor, so I was stepping over bodies that weren't there and was unlocking the door to let someone in. That was around 20 years ago, so I don't remember who. Also, you're very pretty, so there! <3

not at night :normal-2: when I wake up to peepee

anyway, I also used to swear and insult my family members in sleep. I don't remember doing it, but that was fun :normal-2: I mean seeing their faces in the morning... Poor family members. They were like, angry, but clearly tried to hide it from me, because I was sleeping after all!  :normal-19:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B