Epic Perfect World

sage or demon?

Offline Nads

Iv always played a veno so I thought id try a mystic. Could use some help on weather to go sage or demon and the link i found under common questions really didnt help me at all. So im asking here which is better for the mystic sage or demon?

Thank you for your help in advance
Nads

Offline CENT

they both are good sage is little more defensive and demon little more offensive. 

Offline Nads

thank you thats just the info i needed! im going sage!

Offline killer2508

hello everyone,
i wanted to ask what is best demon of sage for:    -venomancer
                                                                         -seeker
                                                                         -psyshic
                                                                         -cleric
can u guys please help me? i really don't know what to chose for these char... my main is a assassin but i really want to play my alts proparly 2. and do there cultivation.
thanks already
killer2508

Offline Nads

i can help with veno, sage veno bramble buff is supposed to last around an hour, demon fox form give you an extra boost of speed for around 3 seconds add that to the demon summer sprint and your demon veno can be fast. and if you use speed pills its saved my life when more mobs than wanted where pulled. 

Offline crimsonrose

I can answer on the Psychic:
Demon is better for pvp: you have faster channeling, you have more attack, Sandurst Blast lowers earth resistance for a few seconds, demon bubble has less cooldown then sage so you can spam it more to keep yourself alive etc etc etc.
Sage is weird, it's like it works better for "squad" type situations like, Aqua Cannon has a chance to Immobolize the targets that get hit with it, sage bubble purifies everyone in range, soulburn lasts a few seconds more then demon etc etc.

Depens on how you want to play your psy, do you want to be the tank and attack everything head on or do you want to hit hard and help support your friends out in pk?

Offline crimsonrose

Here's for Cleric :}

Demon has faster channeling, has less chi costs: which is more fit for pk while Sage is stronger heals and a bit more defensive, great for soloing instances or healing the tank.

Demon IH also gives mp back as it heals you, purify costs no chi, stream of Rejuvination grants 100% more physical defense for a few seconds.

Sage Chromatic Healing beam(squad heal) has a wider range, the sleep and silent seal lasts longer, Plume Shell absorbs more damage.

Offline killer2508

Thanks everyone!!! I Will use the tips!!!

Killer2508