Epic Perfect World

Desireee says "Hi!" :)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
^-^ welcome fren im best player here

and what do you dream of at nights? nubbynub.  :tiger-37:

welcome Tiffany  :tiger-36:
dont worry, most of these guys just have a rough shell but are like cottoncandy on the inside  :tiger-43:
im sure you will like it here its a great server :)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
who's ragequit, I'm scared now

is it real?  :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Ignore these trolls....they mad cause they died to kun kun in 1v1

and welcome to the server.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Ignore these trolls....they mad cause they died to kun kun in 1v1

and welcome to the server.

kun kun idol o.o no shame in losing 1v1

Offline Desireee

Thank you, Melody and everyone else who was nice to me.
I`m not getting "worked up", i spend my evenings sometimes playing, cause it disconnects me (i`m a working mum, not  a child). In my book, it`s rude to welcome a new person the way i was> This is a game, not a job, it`s not a "must have"> so i like to be surrounded by positive stuff and ppl.
 Anyway, i changed my name.
Pls tell me this one wont create some drama again... :-\

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
Welcome, the other Tiffany is dumb. keep the name yo.

PS: Stay away from media section! lol

Oh and a friendly advice, don't ever think about saying any kind of animal or fish names in this server! Don't ask why.
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Thank you, Melody and everyone else who was nice to me.
I`m not getting "worked up", i spend my evenings sometimes playing, cause it disconnects me (i`m a working mum, not  a child). In my book, it`s rude to welcome a new person the way i was> This is a game, not a job, it`s not a "must have"> so i like to be surrounded by positive stuff and ppl.
 Anyway, i changed my name.
Pls tell me this one wont create some drama again... :-\

nope, but this part will, be on look out for a support member called steriods....>-> he is closet pervert like me...but unlike him I don't say wife #....he will ask for marriage >->

and what atx said...if you value your life stay away from that...cause thats where you see shiet get real....

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
lol ma'am Welcome.
I hope you enjoy the game surrounded of drama by all those ego factions.  ^-^
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2014, 03:27 pm by Anami

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Welcome to the server

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
^-^ welcome fren im best player here

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDx

Offline Miami xD

• Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Welcome. Don't listen to all these 'nice' players. They are all trying to distract you from factored players with high valor that you should follow and look up to. Always remember the wise words of YoloSwag, the great Storm PW scholar, "liveLife StayStrong DontMad DontSad".

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
welcome to epw , 1- marry yourself , 2- get a bodyguard , 3-spam Steroids with questions instead of gms cuz god of newbies... , 4- dont be nice , take care of yourself and hope u can handle the ppl here e.e
LOOOOOL Yes, God of Noobs.

nope, but this part will, be on look out for a support member called steriods....>-> he is closet pervert like me...but unlike him I don't say wife #....he will ask for marriage >->

and what atx said...if you value your life stay away from that...cause thats where you see shiet get real....
Great, now I can't even offer help. And lol? I'm a closet pervert? No. I'm loyal to my wife now, k?  :normal-12:
Opiate x Steroids best drug marriage 2k14.

Anyway, welcome to EPW and feel free to pm me in-game or on forums if you need any help. (You can ignore Shotime's post  :normal-37: )

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
I see the children put their 2 cents in lool. But anyway welcome to EPW. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact a staff or support member. Hope you enjoy your time in our community
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Hello, welcome to the server, you're welcome to pm me questions in-game (I'm Areashii on there), I am a new player so we can figure out stuff together! Don't mind Insensitive, he is just a huge troll and pessimist who insults GMs on a regular basis. I am on very good grounds with GMs and I find them very easy to talk to, especially icytech, he is a very good GM. Beware of random tryhards and trolls such as Kire and Melody and be sure to spam Steroids and EvilTouch for aimbot so that you can auto level up to 151. Haha he he haha he he see you in game.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]Hi welcome to EPW. have a nice gaming experience and we look forward on seeing you in game..
 :tiger-40:

P.S. just don't mind all those negative comments, you will see more of them once you get to play..
[/shadow]