Epic Perfect World

Desireee says "Hi!" :)

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
So, what you mean is that a bad character person has a toon with this name, and i might be confused with that one?

nuuuu theyre telling you to avoid the person named Ragequit lol, your name is fine hun :)

Offline Desireee

nuuuu theyre telling you to avoid the person named Ragequit lol, your name is fine hun :)

Ok, ty! I appreciate all the advices... well, it`s the first time i join a game and ppl are so....negative about it  :sad:
Oh well... we`ll see!

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
So, what you mean is that a bad character person has a toon with this name, and i might be confused with that one?
Don't panic lmao Confusing and Insensitive both 13 y/o kids that faming posts here all day,Ragequit's nickname was Tiffany and she hates when someone takes it so just enjoy your game and ignore 13 y/o kids comments and Welcome

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Don't panic lmao Confusing and Insensitive both 13 y/o kid that faming posts here all day,Ragequit's nickname was Tiffany and she hates when someone takes it so just enjoy your game and ignore 13 y/o kids comments and Welcome
B-but we are 12. :((((((((((

Offline Desireee

Don't panic lmao Confusing and Insensitive both 13 y/o kid that faming posts here all day,Ragequit's nickname was Tiffany and she hates when someone takes it so just enjoy your game and ignore 13 y/o kids comments and Welcome

Thank you for the nice words!  :smiley:

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
You guys are a great welcoming committee.
^Welcome  :normal-2:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
B-but we are 12. :((((((((((
I think everyone noticed it

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
welcome to the server tiffany i feel poor for u lmao

Offline Sylar

• Sylar
  • "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
  • Characters: SYLAR,SMITE,Scram
  • Faction: Unleashed
I think everyone noticed it

lmao!

Offline Desireee

So ppl are feeling poor for me.... and im already being warned, but i didnt even create a character yet... Amazing! I wonder if i should.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
So ppl are feeling poor for me.... and im already being warned, but i didnt even create a character yet... Amazing! I wonder if i should.
just change ur name and problem solved lmao

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Sweetie, ignore the trolls. They will go back under their bridges soon enough.
Don't let them scare you off before you get here. Can't judge a server by its forum dwellers.

There is a reason we are the #1 private server.
We have players that have been here for years.

If you can learn to ignore the forum warriors and the wannabe infamy-seekers, you should really enjoy our server.

To the rest of you, it's pronounced 'WEL-COME'

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

bvanharjr

Hello everyone!

I`m Tiffany!  :D
I downloaded the game lat night, and right now is patching... I can`t wait to log in and create my first character and meet you all!
I chose this private server cause it appears as no.1 on one of the voting sites, and also after checking out the forum, and seeing such a big, nice and helpful community, i just had to be a part of it. :-*

Can`t wait to join you soon!
Have fun gaming and be happy!  ^-^ <3

Welcome to Epic PW. I hope you enjoy your stay here (even though we have the trolls >.> just ignore em XD)

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

If you can learn to ignore the forum warriors and the wannabe infamy-seekers, you should really enjoy our server.
I agree,should read this 1st then forum warriors/infamy-seekers hue

Offline Hue

Yes better ponder on  joining the server if you are already so worked up over a simple joke,worse things happen here and you gotta learn to move on. You've already been explained, as to why you should "avoid" this Ragequit person, though it makes just as much sense to me as it does to you. Nobody is really "warning" you or anything it's not like Ragequit is a Game Master or someone that could in any way affect your gameplay.  :rolleyes:

Welcome to the server if you choose to stay, I'm more than sure that you'll enjoy it despite the "negative" players.