WTB Mirror for this sweetheart.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I would join any of them guilds if
1.I liked drama
2. I was a Pk'er
3. I was a Troll.

excuse me?
what makes you act like there are nothing but trolls and trashtalkers in those factions?

XxChrisxX211

Go join virtue then :o

No thanks, Virtue has been trying to war my guild for the passed day.. So you should have added them to the list as well! D-R-A-M-A

scatterer3

I request GMs to close this morons thread, he is just seeking attention.

cevans1290

This.

XxChrisxX211

excuse me?
what makes you act like there are nothing but trolls and trashtalkers in those factions?

I'm not saying EVERYONE in the guild is full of drama , but if you're going to be in someones guild and start drama, you're there to represent that faction. So everytime i hear those names i instantly think "Drama, troll, fights" But no it's not every single person there. There are tons of people in those guilds who aren't like that.

XxChrisxX211

Seeking attention? It's not seeking attention it's a valid discussion based on guilds, if of course you don't know how to read. That's cool, you don't like me..But hop off of my back already.

cevans1290

I'm not saying EVERYONE in the guild is full of drama , but if you're going to be in someones guild and start drama, you're there to represent that faction. So everytime i hear those names i instantly think "Drama, troll, fights" But no it's not every single person there. There are tons of people in those guilds who aren't like that.
Yet, you're the one saying Virtue is drama. You won't find any good helpful guild that doesn't have drama, or trolls in it. We're declaring war on Illusive because if we leave Sz, attacked. You're the one bitching about guilds not having enough people, or not being active.

XxChrisxX211

Yet, you're the one saying Virtue is drama. You won't find any good helpful guild that doesn't have drama, or trolls in it. We're declaring war on Illusive because if we leave Sz, attacked. You're the one bitching about guilds not having enough people, or not being active.

I should be more clear on my words when i come to reply. I meant they were warring us BECAUSE of drama. And i will admit Illusive has it's fair share of drama..Trust me on that one.. And i don't PK in general so I wouldn't really know about this whole situation, i just know the entire thing is a bunch of ham and cheese.  And yes, i was bitching because i had gotten tired of searching for a guild that wasn't so absorbed in PK that the only thing they wanted to do was cause shit.  But i do apologize for not wording correctly.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You know, you often say things and then change your words once someone finds something negative about it.
You should write your words carefully, verify and read before posting if you're just going to change your words.
Also, there's this thing called ''insert quote'' you can use that to reply to previous messages instead of making new posts.
And about your guild vs Virtue, don't act like Illusive is full innocent on the matter, kay. Most people see it as friendly pk, then others get annoyed, it's what happens when you pk your friends + people you don't like all together.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Make ur own drama free guild, it would be nice if add 1 guild into huge amounts of guilds in EPIC!

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Keratin #1 faction.

cevans1290

I should be more clear on my words when i come to reply. I meant they were warring us BECAUSE of drama. And i will admit Illusive has it's fair share of drama..Trust me on that one.. And i don't PK in general so I wouldn't really know about this whole situation, i just know the entire thing is a bunch of ham and cheese.  And yes, i was bitching because i had gotten tired of searching for a guild that wasn't so absorbed in PK that the only thing they wanted to do was cause shit.  But i do apologize for not wording correctly.
You won't find a non-PK active guild on here, End of story. Maybe Oblivion but they do nothing all day and isn't really active, I was there maybe 9 people on and 3 who weren't AFK.